No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad weather always looks worse through a window.
    Tom Lehrer
    8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Hosni Mubarak may be a bastard, but he’s our bastard. -- If FDR was alive today

Comment

• "I am nobody
        Nobody is perfect
        Therefore, I must be perfect!"
        - Anon
        8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• They're not particular about whether you're playing a flatted fifth or a ruptured 129th as long as they can dance to it.
          Dizzy Gillespie
          8)

Comment

• A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
            Ayn Rand
            8)

Comment

• “the upcoming Arab League summit will need a lot of icebreakers because there will be so many new faces. -- Amr - Member of Cairo Band of Geeks”

Comment

• I remember the first time I had sex - I kept the receipt.
                Groucho Marx
                8)

Comment

• A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.
                  H. L. Mencken
                  8)

Comment

• "Mr. President, in talking about the continuing recession tonight, you have blamed mistakes of the past and you've blamed the Congress. Does any of the blame belong to you?" asked ABC White House Correspondent Sam Donaldson.

"Yes, because for many years I was a Democrat," replied Mr. Reagan.

Comment

• “Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.”
                      Ronald Reagan quote
                      8)

Comment

• Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged. - Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything.
                          Vince Lombardi
                          8)

Comment

• “Real education must ultimately be limited to men who insist on knowing, the rest is mere sheep-herding.”
                            Ezra Pound quote
                            8)

Comment

• Every absurdity has a champion who will defend it.
                              anonymous
                              8)

Comment

• I freed my ass and I hope my mind will follow

Moon Zappa
                                8)

Comment

Working...
                                X