Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Haha, that's pretty cool SB!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It is not easy to see how the more extreme forms of nationalism can long survive when men have seen the Earth in its true perspective as a single small globe against the stars.
        Arthur C Clarke
        :pirate:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• It is a beautiful night for the end of the world. -- Ron Swanson
          :)

Comment

• What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?
            W. Clement Stone
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• “When I walked in this morning I saw that the flag was at half mast, I though, ‘All right, another bureaucrat ate it!’ And then I saw it was Lil’ Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.” -- Ron Swanson
              :sentimental:

Comment

• Solicitor General Elena Kagan and famed Supreme Court litigator and Harvard Law Prof. Laurence Tribe, who was then serving in the Justice Department, had an email exchange in which they discussed the pending health-care vote, according to documents the Department of Justice released late Wednesday to the Media Research Center, CNSNews.com's parent organization, and to Judicial Watch. Kagan said to Tribe in one of the emails.

“I hear they have the votes, Larry!! Simply amazing,”

Comment

• Yay! Glad that her un-biased opinion will get a vote on the constitutionality of that law!

Comment

• Studies show that ppl who watch 2much TV can't distinguish reality. At least that's what I told my friend Jack Bauer

-- Ergun Caner

Comment

• A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
                      Ben Franklin

Comment

• In a few days you’re going to see what a Molotov cocktail can do to Macy’s. -- Occupy Wall Street Protester
                        “On the 17th, we’re going to burn New York City to the ground -- Occupy Wall Street Protester
                        so much for being a so-called "non-violent" protest.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          so much for being a so-called "non-violent" protest.
                          I'm guessing they don't speak for everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            They don't need to for it to change the level of concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                              Yeah. Who does speak for everybody? I am guessing you have not been been down to any of these sites or spoke to anyone involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                                Yeah. Who does speak for everybody? I am guessing you have not been been down to any of these sites or spoke to anyone involved.
                                I am guessing you havent either:pirate: I have! I am also guessing this is a thread not about this but about cool, sad, funny etc quotes.

The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.
                                Gilbert Chesterton

Last edited by kcshocker11; November 16, 2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X