No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
    :bull_head:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• George Bush after mid-term elections when he lost the house and senate and Nancy Pelosi called him "incompetent, a liar, the emperor with no clothes"

“I’ve been around politics a long time. I understand when campaigns end and I know when governing begins. And I’m going to work with people of both parties. You know, look, people say unfortunate things at times. But if you hold grudges in this line of work, you’re never going to get anything done. And my intention is to get some things done, and soon—we’re start visiting with her Friday with the idea of coming together.”
      It will be interesting to see what Obama response is today - more to come....

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
          :cat:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• 1969313_647917885243674_1682424996_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              George Bush after mid-term elections when he lost the house and senate and Nancy Pelosi called him "incompetent, a liar, the emperor with no clothes"

It will be interesting to see what Obama response is today - more to come....
              Obama: I’m Still Going to Do Whatever I Want

Comment

• 10404063_785272214846090_3833119173898257994_n.jpg

Comment

• 1503479_10152812596321605_1056283253311670988_n.jpg

Comment

• Meryl Streep:
                    I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me. I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience.
                    :watermelon:

:watermelon:

Comment

• 1458703_10202834192117574_7414865552014735548_n.jpg

Comment

• 1234592_10152812241171840_4795816727584484269_n.jpg

Comment

• 1486826_759696324083672_3570610982946873327_n.jpg

Comment

• 4.183.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1916[/ATTACH]
                              You posted this one last week.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                You posted this one last week.
                                sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X