X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “…and that Lauren, is how FDR ruined this country.” -- Ron Swanson
    !

Comment

• The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.
      FDR
      :pirate:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        I am guessing you havent either:pirate: I have! I am also guessing this is a thread not about this but about cool, sad, funny etc quotes.
        I work across the street from the park, kc. And so I am very aware of the violence, public defecation, anti-Semitism, and all the rest. What we’re seeing is the pathetic end to a pathetic (and at times violent and lawless) "movement".

“Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?” - Groucho Marx
        Last edited by Maggie; November 17, 2011, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
          I am guessing you havent either:pirate: I have! I am also guessing this is a thread not about this but about cool, sad, funny etc quotes.
          Originally posted by Maggie View Post
          I work across the street from the park, kc. And so I am very aware of the violence, public defecation, anti-Semitism, and all the rest. What we’re seeing is the pathetic end to a pathetic (and at times violent and lawless) "movement".
          Now I have to deal with my wife who is having issues around 14th street (Union Square) with OWS representatives. Please kc, since you claim to have spoken and mixed among this particular mass – one WSU grad to another do my wife a small favor and tell them to back off. Just asking a small favor.

Would you like a clever quote?

Comment

• yes
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm - but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves.
              -- T.S. Eliot

Comment

• Bill Gates answering Steve Jobs accusation that he had stole apples mouse idea

“Well, Steve, I think there’s more than one way of looking at it. I think it’s more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set, and found out that you had already stolen it.”

Comment

• Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back.
                  Babe Ruth

Comment

• Muscles come and go; flab lasts.
                    Bill Vaughan

Comment

• My uncle's dying wish - he wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair.
                      Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

• My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.
                        Phyllis Diller

Comment

• Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.
                          Gracie Allen

Comment

• You cannot awaken someone who pretends to be sleeping.
                            - Navaho Proverb

Comment

• If at first you dont SuCceed, keep sucking until you do SuCceed
                              Jerome Curly Howard

Comment

• I sang in the choir for years, even though my family belonged to another church.
                                Paul Lynde

Comment

Working...
                                X