No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
    Steven Wright
    :pirate:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one can be the designated driver.
      Jay Leno
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Congress: Bingo with billions.
        RED SKELTON

Comment

• You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.
          Milton Berle

Comment

• You cannot win if you cannot run.
            Hank Stram

Comment

• In America the young are always ready to give to those who are older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience.
              Oscar Wilde

Comment

• All empty souls tend toward extreme opinions.
                William butler Yeats

Comment

• I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.
                  Milton Friedman
                  Last edited by Maggie; November 2, 2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
                    Thomas Carlyle

Comment

• i'm the koch brothers' brother from another mother!--herman cain
                      !

Comment

• Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
                        Henry Ford

Comment

• The most important thing about global warming is this. Whether humans are responsible for the bulk of climate change is going to be left to the scientists, but it's all of our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for the future generations than we found it.
                          Mike Huckabee

Comment

• An excellent man; he has no enemies; and none of his friends like him.
                            Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
                              Oscar Wilde

Comment

• The minute you think you've got it made, disaster is just around the corner.
                                Joe Paterno

Comment

Working...
                                X