No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mind has exactly the same power as the hands; not merely to grasp the world, but to change it.
    Colin Wilson
    :cool:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• :pirate:
      A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
      Max Lucado
      Last edited by kcshocker11; October 19, 2011, 07:20 AM.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny.
        John Stuart Mill
        :pirate:

Comment

• Do you ever grow tired of this kc? A bit of advice, generally speaking - you should stock up on bubble gum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie View Post
            Do you ever grow tired of this kc? A bit of advice, generally speaking - you should stock up on bubble gum.
            I hope not, 'cuz I did these posts! :)
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              I hope not, 'cuz I did these posts! :)
              Sorry, but I attemped to use an "icone" - I chuckled. That is all.

Comment

• The world has achieved brilliance without wisdom, power without conscience. Our is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. -- Omar N. Bradley

Comment

• I go from stool to stool in singles bars hoping to get lucky, but there's never any gum under any of them.
                  Emo Phillips

Comment

Sorry, but I attemped to use an "icone" - I chuckled. That is all.
                    Ah poop. "did" --> "dig" ... it's all the same!

Comment

• You lost me.

Comment

You lost me.
                        I originally wrote: "I hope not, 'cuz I did these posts!"

I meant: "I hope not, 'cuz I dig these posts!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          I originally wrote: "I hope not, 'cuz I did these posts!"

I meant: "I hope not, 'cuz I dig these posts!"
                          Got it - sorry I can be a bit slow in some quarters. I actually don't mind kc's contributions either - I just wish he would, from time to time, make one of his own. I could quote people all day and twice on Tuesday.

Comment

• 'Until the teachers; unions were broken, there was almost no hope for eduction reform.' -- Steve Jobs

Comment

• Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
                              Steve Jobs

Comment

• Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms.
                                George Elliot

Comment

Working...
                                X