No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored.
    Abraham Lincoln
    8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I had a dream that I was awake and I woke up to find myself asleep.
      Stan Laurel
      8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I believe that, as long as there is plenty, poverty is evil.
        Robert Kennedy
        8)

Comment

• All the fat guys watch me and say to their wives “See, there’s a fat guy doing okay. Bring me another beer." -- Mickey Lolich

Comment

• Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.
            Yogi Berra
            8)

Comment

• "I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
              - Britney Spears, Pop Singer
              8)

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
                Saint Augustine
                8)
                Saw this and had to add..."Oh Lord grant me chastity, but I pray ye, not yet." - Saint Augustine
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about.
                  Solomon Short
                  8)

Comment

• Bob Gibson is the luckiest pitcher I ever saw. He always pitches when the other team doesn't score any runs. — Tim McCarver

Comment

• Set your course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship.
                      Omar N. Bradley
                      8)

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock
                        Bob Gibson is the luckiest pitcher I ever saw. He always pitches when the other team doesn't score any runs. — Tim McCarver

Comment

• If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed, and it will monitor their heart through the night, and the next morning, if they wake up dead, there’ll be a record. Mark Fowler
                          8)

Comment

• The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.
                            Douglas MacArthur
                            8)

Comment

• HATRIOTISM: Defined - when it's culturally acceptable for celebrities to mock our soldiers or lambast our country. Twitter of Ergun Caner

Comment

• When a thing is done, it's done. Don't look back. Look forward to your next objective.
                                George C. Marshal
                                l

8)

Comment

Working...
                                X