No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturally, I'm conservative; I'm a Republican. I always was.
    Rube Goldberg
    :D 8) :posterwsu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The prosperous can not easily form a right idea of misery.
      Marcus Fabius Quintilian

8) :posterwsu:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
        Elizabeth Taylor
        When people say, 'She's got everything', I've got one answer - I haven't had tomorrow.
        Elizabeth Taylor
        RIP!

:cry: 8)

Comment

• All the revision in the world will not save a bad first draft: for the architecture of the thing comes, or fails to come, in the first conception, and revision only affects the detail and ornament, alas!
          T. E. Lawrence
          8) :goshocks:

Comment

• Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.
            Red Auerbach
            :posterwu: 8)

Comment

• One may not reach the dawn save by the path of the night.
              Germaine Greer

Comment

• Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
                Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Those people in New York are not gonna change me none.
                  Elvis Presley

Comment

• Champions keep playing until they get it right.
                    Billie Jean King

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: 8) :good: :good: :good:

Comment

• The sky lovingly smiles on the earth and her children.
                      Henry Morton Stanley

8) :posterwu:

Comment

• "My wife thinks I'm very hot. She tells me that every couple weeks, especially when we go to the NCAA tournament and all the nice things come along with it."
                        - Gregg Marshall

Comment

• "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were ever supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."
                          - Heather Whitestone, Miss Alabama. In the 1994 Miss USA contest, when asked if she would want to live forever.

Comment

• Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. anonymous
                            8)

Comment

• We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?
                              Lee Iacocca

Comment

• Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget
                                falls drop by drop upon the heart,
                                until, in our own despair,
                                against our will,
                                comes wisdom
                                through the awful grace of God.
                                Aeschylus.

Comment

Working...
                                X