No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I speak, I have something important to say.
    Groucho Marx
    8) :posterwsu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it.
      Groucho Marx
      8) :posterwu:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Yeah, I know, some people are against drunk driving, and I call those people "the cops." But you know, sometimes, you've just got no choice; those kids gotta get to school!
        Dave Attell
        :posterwu: 8)

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi: 'Elections Shouldn't Matter as Much as They Do'

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock
            Nancy Pelosi: 'Elections Shouldn't Matter as Much as They Do'
            Nancy Pelosi To Republicans: "Take Back Your Party"

Thanks, Nancy. :)

Comment

• In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in twelve years, we'll be voting for plants.
              Lewis Black
              8) :posterwu:

Comment

• All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an unenlightened immigration policy on the part of the American Indian.
                Pat Paulsen

Comment

• The cost of living is going up and the chance of living is going down.
                  Flip Wilson

Comment

• Her hat is a creation that will never go out of style; it will just look ridiculous year after year.
                    Fred Allen
                    :posterwu:

Comment

• We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
                      Weldon Drew

Comment

• Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
                        Jim Carrey

8)

Comment

• Television has brought back murder into the home - where it belongs.
                          Alfred Hitchcock
                          8)

Comment

• It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man.
                            H. L. Mencken
                            8)

Comment

• I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
                              Frank Sinatra
                              8)

Comment

• All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.
                                Casey Stengel
                                8)

Comment

Working...
                                X