Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    Just proves he is an idiot. CNN is biased but not fake. Trump jas lost all credibility for those who critically think.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Just how in the hell did she come across those questions when she was the DNC chair-person?

Comment

• Where is the line for Trump supporters? Bill Clinton was a womanizing perv (no dispute) and Trump speaks of doing similar things. That's obviously not the line. Hilary was a liar (again no dispute) but between Trump, Conway, and Spicer, that ship has sailed as well. Where exactly is the line he would have to cross to start losing support?

Comment

We are seeing the Trump admin trying to censor what news gets out and what questions get asked at press conferences. They barred cnn, the la times, nyt, and politico. This is scary and unacceptable.
          How is he censoring what news gets out by not inviting CNN or the NYT? Are the 100's of other news outlets not capable of asking hard questions?

Why do you think CNN or the NYT is entitled to attend a presidential news conference? Are they any more entitled to attend than KFDI is?

If a "news" organization runs with a smear story from an unconfirmed source, would you invite them to your future press conferences? The smear story is quickly identified as false but the damage was already done.

Let's put it in another way. You throw a party and a guest goes around telling a horrible rumor about you to everyone else. They start this rumor by saying I don't know if this is true but I heard...Eventually the rumor gets back to you and you prove that it was false. Would you invite that person to your future parties? Of course not, but President Trump is censoring "news" by doing just that.

Comment

• it's still wrong though

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              it's still wrong though
              Is it fair to say there are some similarities between the treatment of CNN to Trump and Jerry Palm to WSU basketball? I believe the scenarios are very similar. In both instances the media member ignores the positives of their intended target while highlighting and railing on any negatives and not giving opponents the same treatment. In a sense, it's a smear campaign against their target.

When WSU wins the national title this year and Palm comes begging GM for an interview, GM has two choices. Grant one to him or tell him to go f### himself. I would gladly applaud the latter and many here would do the same. It may not be proper, but neither is Palm's treatment of WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                Where is the line for Trump supporters? ... Where exactly is the line he would have to cross to start losing support?
                If he were to start espousing a liberal agenda.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

lol at people defending trump. when you only invite right leaning news sources you are attempting to control the media. no thanks. I want my freedom.
                  Who said only right leaning news is invited? Just you?

Was MSNBC not invited? Huffington Post? Washington Post?

How was your freedom trampled on because CNN couldn't ask a question at an event? Was your freedom also trampled on because Obama didn't allow Breitbart news to have access to him? If not, please tell me the difference between the two situations.

Comment

breitbart is not a real news site.

The news he banned is news that were doing investigating reporting on his ties with russia. He is "punishing" those news agencies. If you think that is okay then that is unamerican
                    They reported something that was not true and failed to redact it. But still......

Comment

• "Sometimes killing a fly with a sledge hammer is entirely appropriate. It dosn't make the fly any more dead, but the rest of the flies sure sit up and take notice."
                      - Major I.L. Holdridge, USMC

Comment

• Sean Spicer apparently used to have conviction that banning news agencies was a bad idea: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f0d8a7438cf3

I guess what Trump wants Trump gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                          If it's anything like the way he likes his steak, it's so well-done that it "would rock on the plate."

If for no other reason, refuse to cast a vote for someone that mistreats meat that way.
                          There have been signs all along that this was the real scandal America needed to be focused on. It looks like everyday we are uncovering more details.

More evidence that Trump eats his steaks well done with ketchup.

Comment

• Already uniting vegans and steak lovers.

Make America Rare Again.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                              There have been signs all along that this was the real scandal America needed to be focused on. It looks like everyday we are uncovering more details.

More evidence that Trump eats his steaks well done with ketchup.

I am sorry I didn't read this earlier. I am officially off the bandwagon. What a Neanderthal.

Comment

Trump wants to reduce epa regulations that hurt the economy. Hope you trump fans like dirty water and polluted air.
                                *sigh*

We can assume you're walking or biking everywhere, yes, Chicken Little?

Comment

Working...
                                X