Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
    jdshock, I'd like to congratulate you on your smackdown of Dr. Numb Nutz. As you get to know him, you will find he is a sociopath who thinks about as much of Muslim as the IRS. I wonder who the revenue agent was that crawled up his butt and how much his tax dodging cost him.

Whatever it was, it wasn't enough. Some people take their lumps, learn from their mistakes and move on. It's obvious he's stuck. I believe that any taxpayer has the right to agggressively claim any tax deduction. My tax professor in college got audited once and by the time he was done with the IRS, they owed him 3X what they audited him over. His hate of the IRS goes way beyond normal, much like his hatred of Muslims.
    Have you ever considered asking kai for a name change to "CoolStoryBro"?

You know like when you say "damnit" towards the dog so much that he starts responding to it, and you just end up going with it? Sorta like that.

Comment

jdshock, I'd like to congratulate you on your smackdown of Dr. Numb Nutz. As you get to know him, you will find he is a sociopath who thinks about as much of Muslim as the IRS. I wonder who the revenue agent was that crawled up his butt and how much his tax dodging cost him.

Whatever it was, it wasn't enough. Some people take their lumps, learn from their mistakes and move on. It's obvious he's stuck. I believe that any taxpayer has the right to agggressively claim any tax deduction. My tax professor in college got audited once and by the time he was done with the IRS, they owed him 3X what they audited him over. His hate of the IRS goes way beyond normal, much like his hatred of Muslims.
      I just want it to be clear I wasn't trying to smack anyone down. I know the post was very lengthy, but I think it's an important topic that doesn't get a lot of in-depth and accurate coverage, or at least, I haven't found a lot of accessible and unbiased coverage.

There are certainly times that I have tried to "win" an argument against @WuDrWu:, but this was not one of those times. I would sincerely be disappointed if my last post came across as argumentative or as an effort to put someone in their place or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        Tweets and message boards are written, published documents. Anything in writing and published can have no expectation of privacy and can be introduced into any court proceeding.It's not like a spokem word that can only be introduced by bringing the person (exclusion by hearsay).

A President using twitter extensively is dumber than dumb. We all know how difficult it can be to express context or have our words taken as we meant on a message board. Try doing that in 140 characters. Anything in a tweet that's open to interpretation, will be interpreted to the advantage of the party wanting to exploit those written wrods.

"So sue me" has worked incredibly well for Trump in the business world. In civil cases deeper pockets and better lawyers tend to prevail. Trump has both. Applying that concept to governance is a fool's journey.
        Trump thinks he can run government like his business. It won't work. He is cut from the same cloth as Maurice Greenberg. From what I've seen so far, I bet he treats his employees like crap. He throws hissy fits and yells and curses. I voted for him and I think he'll be a one-and-done. It is possible we may see President Pence

Comment

Actually, you ignorant, old, full of yourself, lying sack of monkey ****, 2 of my most revered friends on this planet just happen to be Muslim. You don't know the first thing about me, and you're clueless about the world. You wish you were as connected as you like to talk about here.

It's really a shame when good and decent people in this world have to suffer while bags of wind, like you, completely outlive their usefulness. Please do this world a favor and after pounding sand for a few weeks, go count the tiles at the bottom of a pool.
          Last edited by WuDrWu; February 14, 2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Build it!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Build it!

We could add a new trading partner! That's good, right?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Wait a second. If California is all that La reconquista wants, what are we waiting for?

Comment

Trump thinks he can run government like his business. It won't work. He is cut from the same cloth as Maurice Greenberg. From what I've seen so far, I bet he treats his employees like crap. He throws hissy fits and yells and curses. I voted for him and I think he'll be a one-and-done. It is possible we may see President Pence
                  We can only hope.

Comment

• "You cannot fight hate with hate." One Love:

Being right-wing is the new counterculture, the new punk, an act of rebellion in an era of political correctness, safe spaces, and globalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      "You cannot fight hate with hate." One Love:

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/0...unter-culture/
                      You're citing Breitbart? Really??

Does that means citing National Enquirer can now be considered a legitimate source?
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The whole campaign all I heard from conservatives about the Clinton leaks/Russia hacking was "who cares who leaked the information? It's accurate!" In fact, Trump publicly asked Russia to find and release the emails. The whole thing was that the hack was justified by the "bad" information it released.

If that was your stance, you should check out Trump's twitter. He's done a 180 now that he is becoming embarrassed:

"Leaking, and even illegal classified leaking, has been a big problem in Washington for years. Failing @nytimes (and others) must apologize!"

"The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!"

"The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by 'intelligence' like candy. Very un-American!"

"The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?"

Comment

• Those aren't even close to the same scenarios.

Podesta had a private email server and the password was password. It could've been hacked by anybody. They also released all of his emails for the world to see which uncovered things that would have you or I hanging from a short rope on a tall tree.

Flynn had his private conversation taped & leaked by the intelligence community, not by some random person. They leaked only a small snippet of this conversation to the media instead of the entire conversation. Illegal activities done with zero doubt where it came from. Totally different scenarios.

Is it not important to hear the whole conversation before making an assumption of the importance of it? I could be saying, "oh you taste so good, best thing I've ever had in my mouth!" Send that tape to my wife and, at best, I'm riding couch city for a few weeks. If she heard the whole conversation though she would know I was talking about the cheesecake I ate last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Higgins View Post
                            Those aren't even close to the same scenarios.

Podesta had a private email server and the password was password. It could've been hacked by anybody. They also released all of his emails for the world to see which uncovered things that would have you or I hanging from a short rope on a tall tree.
                            First of all, there's basically no evidence the password was "password." It was a gmail account, and you cannot use "password" as your password with a gmail account. Obviously, a phishing scheme isn't that much more advanced, but it's certainly more so than you've made it out to be. You're just repeating things you've heard from the RNC and right-wing news.

Second, what things would have you or me hanging from a short rope? Clinton wasn't convicted.

Originally posted by John Higgins View Post
                            Flynn had his private conversation taped & leaked by the intelligence community, not by some random person.
                            The argument in November was actually that the source didn't matter. Phishing is illegal. If Russia was actually involved, that was a very large concern to many people. Trump supporters that were unwilling to be objective just kept saying "Who cares where it came from?" I saw several people on this forum saying "democrats are mad about the leak not what was in the leak?"

They leaked only a small snippet of this conversation to the media instead of the entire conversation. Illegal activities done with zero doubt where it came from. Totally different scenarios.

Is it not important to hear the whole conversation before making an assumption of the importance of it? I could be saying, "oh you taste so good, best thing I've ever had in my mouth!" Send that tape to my wife and, at best, I'm riding couch city for a few weeks. If she heard the whole conversation though she would know I was talking about the cheesecake I ate last night.
                            If a conversation between you and a prostitute on a date got leaked where you said that, I'd bet your wife wouldn't even care if it was about cheesecake. The entire "context" is unnecessary when the conversation itself was illegal.

Comment

• You could start with Clinton brokering the sale of our national uranium supply to Russia (wow Clinton & Russia ties) and in return receiving millions to her foundation. The same foundation that bankrolled Chelsea's $25 million wedding.

Whatever the password was is insignificant. There is a big difference between a hacked email that could be done by anyone and a taped phone call done by our intelligence community AND leaked to the media.

The conversation he had may be illegal, but I for one am glad he had it. I have zero desire to send my son to war with Russia over nothing. Russia hasn't been proven to be involved at all and the sanctions were more saber rattling by the Dems. I expect this behavior by neo-cons, but the Dems wanted a conflict with Putin so bad they could taste it. I agree with Trump, I would much rather be friends and trade with the largest nuclear power in the world (USA about even with them) then go to war. If you don't think the Dems wanted war you weren't paying attention, Trump being elected has at least postponed it

Comment

• Originally posted by John Higgins View Post
                                You could start with Clinton brokering the sale of our national uranium supply to Russia (wow Clinton & Russia ties) and in return receiving millions to her foundation. The same foundation that bankrolled Chelsea's $25 million wedding.
                                Trump's claim on this issue has a lot of problems, namely that the timeline doesn't really line up.

That's not really important, though. You said that the emails uncovered important information, but I don't really think the uranium thing came out because of the emails. WikiLeaks itself has tried to make an argument that the emails show Podesta colluded with another government official to help "cover up" the story, but even if we believe everything WikiLeaks lays out in their argument, that's not enough to implicate Clinton of anything. Maybe I'm missing the emails that discuss the quid pro quo agreement between the donations and the uranium deal. If you've seen them, please point them out. I'm also open to other suggestions of what illegal things Clinton did were revealed by the emails.

Whatever the password was is insignificant. There is a big difference between a hacked email that could be done by anyone and a taped phone call done by our intelligence community AND leaked to the media.
                                You're the one who shared that as if it was a fact, but in reality it was actually a more sophisticated phishing scheme. Don't act like it's insignificant if you're going to use that as part of the foundation of your argument.

The conversation he had may be illegal, but I for one am glad he had it. I have zero desire to send my son to war with Russia over nothing. Russia hasn't been proven to be involved at all and the sanctions were more saber rattling by the Dems. I expect this behavior by neo-cons, but the Dems wanted a conflict with Putin so bad they could taste it. I agree with Trump, I would much rather be friends and trade with the largest nuclear power in the world (USA about even with them) then go to war. If you don't think the Dems wanted war you weren't paying attention, Trump being elected has at least postponed it
                                First of all, reasonable minds should not disagree on this: laws preventing private citizens from engaging in foreign policy are good.

Second, this isn't an answer to what I'm saying. I'm saying Trump and Trump supporters are hypocrites on this issue. People said the content of the leaks justified the means. People said that the individuals responsible for the leaks were not important due to the content of the leaks. Now, we have a case where someone leaked information about an illegal action (you have yet to give me something illegal that was revealed by the Clinton email leaks, but even if you had, it's moot. If there had been something illegal in the Clinton email leaks, then it's par for the course, right? They'd both have had illegal actions uncovered by the leaks), but Trump won't stop railing about the leakers.

Comment

Working...
                                X