Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    Major news agencies are only reporting on one of the three hypotheticals you presented. And, once again, I'm not saying I believe the report.

If it's stupid, don't participate. I just asked if people thought a Pence presidency would benefit the party.

Sorry to invade your echo chamber for conservatism.
    Hypotheticals are used in political discussion to sway opinion in the absence of anything else. So you plant a seed. And another. And another, until you hopefully shift opinion based on nothing more than what ifs. Nice try. How about instead of creating narratives out of thin air, planting the impeachment seed and trying to conjur up more fear or hatred, we wait a month and see what actually happens? Hell of a concept.

Yeah, I'll throw this hyporthetical out there, why don't we just wait and judge on reality?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• What if a bunch of maniacal liberals kidnapped a person with autism, duct taped him, tortured him and made him drink from a toilet. That would be a good hypothetical way of getting your point across, wouldn't it?

I mean, hypothetically speaking.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Is it just me or are we witnessing ground zero of an "Media Spring?" It'll probably go the way of the Arab Spring. They've learned nothing.

Comment

• It's as if the media and Hollywood haven't yet put it all together and realized that their treatment of Trump was a big reason he was able to gain election in the first place, and so they're doubling-down on the shrillness and stupidity.

I say that as someone who didn't even vote for the guy (or Clinton... hell no).

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            It's as if the media and Hollywood haven't yet put it all together and realized that their treatment of Trump was a big reason he was able to gain election in the first place, and so they're doubling-down on the shrillness and stupidity.

There seems to be an uncalled amount of "provoking" going on. It's become (for a while now) political. Almost like an old grudge not forgotten. Bitter, mean, and divisive it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              It's as if the media and Hollywood haven't yet put it all together and realized that their treatment of Trump was a big reason he was able to gain election in the first place, and so they're doubling-down on the shrillness and stupidity.

... I'm going to double down.

Their treatment of Trump was tantamount (literally) to belittling people with serious concerns about their country/government. You know, stuff like the price of bacon escalating monthly. Health Care costs and availability. THEY'RE DEPLORABLE!!! :poster_wsu:

Comment

• I would not be a bit surprised if Trump willingly does not seek a 2nd term and hands the reigns over to Pence as the GOP nominee.

I just Think Trump will go full bore on what he wants to do and will claim, (justly or not) that he accomplished everything and got things moving in the right direction and seeks to do other things that being president keeps him from doing. So he will step aside and promote Pence as the guy to finish his work.

I just think 8 years for Trump will get tiring as he likes to do other things.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  I would not be a bit surprised if Trump willingly does not seek a 2nd term and hands the reigns over to Pence as the GOP nominee.

I just Think Trump will go full bore on what he wants to do and will claim, (justly or not) that he accomplished everything and got things moving in the right direction and seeks to do other things that being president keeps him from doing. So he will step aside and promote Pence as the guy to finish his work.

I just think 8 years for Trump will get tiring as he likes to do other things.
                  Plus he's what 77 or 78 already. He'd be in his 80's in an extremely high stress job. I just hope to still be around when i'm 80 let alone be president of anything.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• We're still in the early stages of Operation Media Spring. All the logistics are still being gathered... Projections will be forthcoming. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Hypothetically, I mean I'm just spitballing ideas here, what if Trump uses his own plane instead of Air Force One. And what if his pilot hired a lawn service that used illegal aliens. And what if one of those illegal aliens bought a midget hooker. And what if all of this happened while Pence was in Californiia. Could we impeach Trump and since Pence was in California, would Alexander Haig become president?

And since Haig is dead, who would be next in line?

I'm just tossing out hypotheticals.

Comment

• MVJ, I know you think it's the worst thing a president elect could do when they use a podium with "office of the president elect" on it, so I got a kick out of seeing Trump using such a podium in his press conference today.

Comment

MVJ, I know you think it's the worst thing a president elect could do when they use a podium with "office of the president elect" on it, so I got a kick out of seeing Trump using such a podium in his press conference today.
                          Use Wikipedia. Obama invented it. Out of thin air. As silly, stupid and narcissistic as it is, it's now a thing. I venture to say, Trump won't be the last.

Yeah, its utterly stupid. I wonder if the Office of the President Elect has now become a cabinet level position.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Use Wikipedia. Obama invented it. Out of thin air. As silly, stupid and narcissistic as it is, it's now a thing. I venture to say, Trump won't be the last.

Yeah, its utterly stupid. I wonder if the Office of the President Elect has now become a cabinet level position.
                            This is obviously not worth debating about because it's such a dumb point, but it helps highlight why it's not fun to debate with you. You're so unwilling to stick with your own position and apply logic.

Either it's a legitimate "office" or it's not. If Trump keeps 100% of obamacare, will you just say "Obama created it, who cares that Trump continued it." Trump had the opportunity to make Obama look dumb by never using the "office" moniker, but then he does it. And you just say "all future uses are fine, but Obama was a stupid narcissist for referring to it as an office."

Comment

This is obviously not worth debating about because it's such a dumb point, but it helps highlight why it's not fun to debate with you. You're so unwilling to stick with your own position and apply logic.

Either it's a legitimate "office" or it's not. If Trump keeps 100% of obamacare, will you just say "Obama created it, who cares that Trump continued it." Trump had the opportunity to make Obama look dumb by never using the "office" moniker, but then he does it. And you just say "all future uses are fine, but Obama was a stupid narcissist for referring to it as an office."
                              I never said it was fine, I said it is stupid. It was stupid for Obama to invent it, it is stupid for Trump to continue the nonsense.

Dumb.
                              Dumb.
                              Dumb.

I only added that I believe future presidents will continue this narcissistic stupidity. Nowhere did I even insinuate that I thought it was okay, just the way it is and probably will be for now on. Doesn't make it less stupid.

Now, if you will take this as in the humor intended, I will add, I sure hope that the federal government didn't spend billions moving the official Office of the President Elect from Washington to New York. I could buy a podium and a few office chairs a lot cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                Hypothetically, I mean I'm just spitballing ideas here, what if Trump uses his own plane instead of Air Force One. And what if his pilot hired a lawn service that used illegal aliens. And what if one of those illegal aliens bought a midget hooker. And what if all of this happened while Pence was in Californiia. Could we impeach Trump and since Pence was in California, would Alexander Haig become president?

And since Haig is dead, who would be next in line?

I'm just tossing out hypotheticals.
                                Male or female midget hooker?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X