Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
    When it does though, I bet you'll be on Shockernet writing a whole lotta "I told you so's" and "Gotchya's". Gimme a break.
    Can't wait! :)
    Livin the dream

Comment

Most people on SN make it about the poster rather than about the subject. I haven't even looked. But if we subtracted all the personal attacks from this thread, I don't think there'd be very many pages left.
      Nothing says unbiased like assumption!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
        Lol, at best the fact checker is maybe 10 percent wrong and tjat is generous. It is still over 50 percent lies.

They vast majority of people on here dont answer questions asked. You make it about me rather than the subject.
        When people are asked to clarify their opinion on this forum, should they? You don't have to answer that. It's really a trap question.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post
          Well I guess @jdshock is insane by @seskridge standards.
          By most people's standards. Conversation I had at work in the last week:

"What website is that?"

"It's a Wichita State message board."

"Are you a big basketball fan?"

"Well, yeah... but this is the political subforum."

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Nothing says unbiased like assumption!
            You've spent many posts on here defending yourself from personal attacks.

Comment

You've spent many posts on here defending yourself from personal attacks.
              Disagreement is not a personal attack.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Put a set of bias ply tires on my car.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Do these pants make my ass look fat?
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    Do these pants make my ass look fat?
                    The correct answer is "No, your ass make those pants look small."

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                      Lol I feel like with the Kardashian look that is in, women are wanting that bigger booty
                      No, they don't want a bigger booty. It's just easier to claim you want the look than to put the required work in the gym.

Then again, I could be wrong.

I saw her on Monday, twas my lucky bun day
                      You know what I mean.
                      I love her each weekday, each velvety cheek day
                      You know what I mean.
                      Last edited by MoValley John; June 23, 2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                        The correct answer is "No, your ass make those pants look small."
                        Originally posted by seskridge
                        Lol I feel like with the Kardashian look that is in, women are wanting that bigger booty
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          This is totally right. Trump may be a liar but O'bama lied just as much.

Trump is difficult to like for other reasons, not because he insinuates untruths.
                          I just can't understand this reasoning.

Politicians lie. Obama lied. Often, if you use "normal people" standards. However, they also often just have strong political views that people with different views can't fathom, and in turn, assume they are lying some times when they aren't.

With that said, Trump is on a whole different level. It's like most politicians are varsity high school golfers who can shoot 72 on a good day, and Trump is Tiger Woods in his prime. Both are "really good golfers" by "normal people" standards, but come on, they are not equals.

Trump's aversion to the truth is world class and no, 99% of politicians are nowhere near as bad in that regard.

Comment

• What are Trump's most ominous lies?

I agree he is a pompous braggert lying slimeball, but want to know what others think his worst lies are.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              What are Trump's most ominous lies?

I agree he is a pompous braggert lying slimeball, but want to know what others think his worst lies are.
                              Ivana said penis size, politically, I heard he told a group of kindergardeners that Santa and the Tooth Fairy were real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                                I just can't understand this reasoning.

Politicians lie. Obama lied. Often, if you use "normal people" standards. However, they also often just have strong political views that people with different views can't fathom, and in turn, assume they are lying some times when they aren't.

With that said, Trump is on a whole different level. It's like most politicians are varsity high school golfers who can shoot 72 on a good day, and Trump is Tiger Woods in his prime. Both are "really good golfers" by "normal people" standards, but come on, they are not equals.

Trump's aversion to the truth is world class and no, 99% of politicians are nowhere near as bad in that regard.
                                Did u see trump drive across the golf course green in his golf cart? Tiger Woods might drive across your yard, but he would never drive across a green.

Comment

Working...
                                X