Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    I don't think many liberals think it's dumb to call it "office of the president elect." If his goal is to troll them, his efforts are misguided.
    Is there an official office? If not, narcissism created it. Narcissism is why Trump continued it. The federal government allocates monies for a transition. There is zero dollars allocated to a ficticious Office of the President Elect of the United States. I ask again, has this office been elevated to cabinet level status? The whole thing is dumb.

All of that said, my whole point in bringing it up was to demonstrate Obama being a narcissist. It was in reply to your assertion of just how narcissistic Trump's behavior was. Context of the whole thing is now lost. The creation of this "office" was narcissistic on Obama's part, the continuation on Trump's part was equally narcissistic. Does it discredit or disqualify either Trump or Obama? No, it just demonstrates narcissism. The creation of a ficticious office is dumb. Future president elects continuing to to use the title of this ficticious office is equally.............dumb.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Is there an official office? If not, narcissism created it. Narcissism is why Trump continued it. The federal government allocates monies for a transition. There is zero dollars allocated to a ficticious Office of the President Elect of the United States. I ask again, has this office been elevated to cabinet level status? The whole thing is dumb.

All of that said, my whole point in bringing it up was to demonstrate Obama being a narcissist. It was in reply to your assertion of just how narcissistic Trump's behavior was. Context of the whole thing is now lost. The creation of this "office" was narcissistic on Obama's part, the continuation on Trump's part was equally narcissistic. Does it discredit or disqualify either Trump or Obama? No, it just demonstrates narcissism. The creation of a ficticious office is dumb. Future president elects continuing to to use the title of this ficticious office is equally.............dumb.
      It is not dumb.

Kung Wu,
      Office of the Galactic Emperor Elect
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        It is not dumb.

Kung Wu,
        Office of the Galactic Emperor Elect
        That is a completely different made up office. And you're right, you're made up office is not dumb.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

That is a completely different made up office. And you're right, you're made up office is not dumb.
          Don't tell my minions!!

Comment

So when Obama was waiting for his inauguration, if he had held his pressers in his home's kitchen, wouldn't he have been accurate to post: "Kitchen of the President Elect"?

Comment

So when Obama was waiting for his inauguration, if he had held his pressers in his home's kitchen, wouldn't he have been accurate to post: "Kitchen of the President Elect"?
              I would expect a better, more thought out response from The Office of the Galactic Emperor Elect.

Comment

I would expect a better, more thought out response from The Office of the Galactic Emperor Elect.
                So when Obama was waiting for his inauguration, if he had held his pressers in his home's kitchen, wouldn't he have been accurate to post: "Kitchen of the President Elect", moron?

Comment

• A kitchen is a kitchen. An office can be a personal study, a private space within a business, it can be a lot of things. In government, an office is also an official position. Not a title for someone, who will soon hold the position, but someone who has been sworn in to uphold a current position. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I don't believe that either Obama or Trump have ever been sworn in to uphold The Office of the President Elect.

Comment

• "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President Elect of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Comment

A kitchen is a kitchen. An office can be a personal study, a private space within a business, it can be a lot of things. In government, an office is also an official position. Not a title for someone, who will soon hold the position, but someone who has been sworn in to uphold a current position. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I don't believe that either Obama or Trump have ever been sworn in to uphold The Office of the President Elect.
                      I swore at him before his inauguration. The Study of the President Elect just doesn't sound as good.

Comment

I swore at him before his inauguration. The Study of the President Elect just doesn't sound as good.
                        Okay. At least someone swore. Now it's all good!

Comment

Okay. At least someone swore. Now it's all good!
                          Do I sound more galactically emperorical if I call everyone moron or is imbecile better? Moron makes me feel better about myself, but imbecile has a better ring to it.

Comment

Do I sound more galactically emperorical if I call everyone moron or is imbecile better? Moron makes me feel better about myself, but imbecile has a better ring to it.
                            I like moran.

Comment

• Rep. Lewis needs to step down. He did great things in his younger days, but he's clearly unbalanced at almost 77.

A career politician, 30 years in Congress, his district in ruins, he clearly has lost it. Time to pin the note to the windbreaker and go watch the dogs chase the funny bunny.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Rep. Lewis needs to step down. He did great things in his younger days, but he's clearly unbalanced at almost 77.

A career politician, 30 years in Congress, his district in ruins, he clearly has lost it. Time to pin the note to the windbreaker and go watch the dogs chase the funny bunny.
                                Brief but interesting read on media bias as demonstrated by the Lewis/Trump Tweets.

Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X