Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    Lots of recent reports on the democrat strategy to stonewall Trump. The nerve!
    Maxine Waters has been very vocal about opposing everything. Fine with me.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Maxine Waters has been very vocal about opposing everything. Fine with me.
      It's almost like she and Sheila Jackson Lee are Republican plants meant to make the Dems look even more unhinged.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• I really don't have a problem if the dems try to oppose everything. I really don't.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I've read that many groups plan to protest at his inauguration. Tough time ahead
          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

I really don't have a problem if the dems try to oppose everything. I really don't.
            Not do I.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
              I've read that many groups plan to protest at his inauguration. Tough time ahead
              Why is that tough? I think its great! So far, all the bellyaching, protesting and crying has backfired.

In the days following the election, we heard reports of unleashed hatred towards gays, muslims and minorities. Just about every claim was either unsubstantiated or proven to be a hoax. I think two guys at Boston University were proven to be yelling pro Trump messages, but no hate speech. Oh, the outrage! Conversely, there was real rioting, real looting, real hatred spewed from the left. Real, substantiated cases. Then we have the sick case of the poor special needs guy in Chicago.......

Americans are sick of it. A recent Rassmussen poll backed it up. I say let them protest, let them cry, let them do whatever. This may be the biggest backfire tactic the left has ever conjured up.

Comment

I really don't have a problem if the dems try to oppose everything. I really don't.

Opposition is okay. That's their job. But then you surely didn't blame the repubs for opposing Obama's policies, either.

In that way, I don't have a problem with their opposition, but I prefer to wait and see what they are opposing, and make a rational (at least in my mind) judgement and then decide whether I consider it reasonable or unreasonable opposition.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  Opposition is okay. That's their job. But then you surely didn't blame the repubs for opposing Obama's policies, either.

In that way, I don't have a problem with their opposition, but I prefer to wait and see what they are opposing, and make a rational (at least in my mind) judgement and then decide whether I consider it reasonable or unreasonable opposition.
                  It's just politics. Both parties have been guilty of obstructionism sice as far back as HW. Neither party is learning anything. I have a feeling this is the way politics will be for a long time. Nothing to see here, folks! Move along!

Comment

• Newest stuff coming out about Russia is concerning, but it's pretty far from anything close to being verified at this point.

Hypothetically, let's say Trump were impeached (I don't think that's where this is going. I'm not trying to start a debate about that. I'm just wondering.): Getting Pence for 3.5 years would have to be most Republicans' dream scenario, right? Most conservatives I've talked to think Pence would be a better president. From my point of view, I like a Democrat's chances a lot better in 2020 against Trump than I do against Pence.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                      Newest stuff coming out about Russia is concerning, but it's pretty far from anything close to being verified at this point.

Hypothetically, let's say Trump were impeached (I don't think that's where this is going. I'm not trying to start a debate about that. I'm just wondering.): Getting Pence for 3.5 years would have to be most Republicans' dream scenario, right? Most conservatives I've talked to think Pence would be a better president. From my point of view, I like a Democrat's chances a lot better in 2020 against Trump than I do against Pence.
                      Get over the Russian crap. It's going nowhere. Did you watch the Mcafee interview? Sums the whole Russian thing up nicely.

Comment

Yes Pence is a conservative, he is also a career politician and does the same things the same way politicians all over do. The thing that is the biggest difference with Trump IMO is that he is a guy that knows how to get stuff done. I don't think he will have any tolerance for doing things the same old slow corrupt DC way. I believe he will try to run the government as much like a business as possible, whatever happens it will be interesting.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Can you say "Fake News?" How about "Bait & Switch!"
                          Attached Files

Comment

Get over the Russian crap. It's going nowhere. Did you watch the Mcafee interview? Sums the whole Russian thing up nicely.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...F0nenoeH1K8JfA
                            I'm not talking about the hacking.

I spent half of my post saying that I'm not arguing it is or isn't accurate and I don't believe anything is coming of it. I'm just asking a hypothetical. If you don't want to entertain the hypothetical, you don't have to play along.

Comment

I'm not talking about the hacking.

I spent half of my post saying that I'm not arguing it is or isn't accurate and I don't believe anything is coming of it. I'm just asking a hypothetical. If you don't want to entertain the hypothetical, you don't have to play along.
                              Hypothetically, what if Obama refuses to leave the White House?
                              What if Joe Biden gets caught screwing a cat? What if?

What if Trump really had a bunch of hookers pissing on a bed in the Presidential Suite indowntown Moscow?

It's just stupid.

Hypothetical is where you go when you have nothing else.

Comment

Hypothetically, what if Obama refuses to leave the White House?
                                What if Joe Biden gets caught screwing a cat? What if?

What if Trump really had a bunch of hookers pissing on a bed in the Presidential Suite indowntown Moscow?

It's just stupid.

Hypothetical is where you go when you have nothing else.
                                Major news agencies are only reporting on one of the three hypotheticals you presented. And, once again, I'm not saying I believe the report.

If it's stupid, don't participate. I just asked if people thought a Pence presidency would benefit the party.

Sorry to invade your echo chamber for conservatism.

Comment

Working...
                                X