No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A G.O.P. Majority in New Hampshire Pipes Up: We’re Not for Trump. New York Times

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Well doesn't really matter since the GOP is splintered and have surrendered. The GOP establishment has decided they can live with Trump and are going after Cruz. Rubio can't get any traction because you got a bunch of idiots siphoning off his support who have no chance in hell of winning the nomination - but they will make sure that Rubio can't win.

Trump going to win NH. And I just saw a clip of him in Nevada moving to the center.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        You mean all three of those New Hampshire GOP guys?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Trump in his own words....

Comment

• He said he could shoot someone on fifth avenue today and still get elected.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I don't know why anyone cares. Trump said another stupid thing and everyone is aware that he won't really do that. He's making an exaggerated statement that was in terribly bad taste.

We have other people who actually do things worthy of jail whose supporters will still vote for them.

And I'm supposed to care more that a ridiculous guy said another ridiculous thing? Let's focus on the people who DO these types of things and face no consequences. Does anyone else think perhaps this is exactly what he was alluding to?

Comment

• I think that inside his inner circle, he probably laughs at the people he manipulates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  I don't know why anyone cares. Trump said another stupid thing and everyone is aware that he won't really do that. He's making an exaggerated statement that was in terribly bad taste.

We have other people who actually do things worthy of jail whose supporters will still vote for them.

And I'm supposed to care more that a ridiculous guy said another ridiculous thing? Let's focus on the people who DO these types of things and face no consequences. Does anyone else think perhaps this is exactly what he was alluding to?
                  Apparently, there's a lot of people that are sick of political correctness. There's also a lot of people that don't want just another "establishment" guy that is beholden to a party that has abandoned them. There are a lot of people that want a true moderate (neither right nor left, but somewhere in between [I'm not one of them, but they appear to be the majority]). There's a lot of people that want a solid businessman. Like him or hate him, Trump has all of that. And because of his celebrity status plus independent wealth and ability to spend money _how_ he wants to -- he's going to be a formidable competitor.

At this point it almost looks like he will have an easier time beating the Dems than he will have winning the Republican primary. At least the people that could stop him in the Republican party are young and likable.

Comment

• Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing.
                    He called the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours. The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days. So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen.
                    On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area".
                    The king was polite and considerate, he replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on my way." So he continued on his way.
                    However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.
                    Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster.
                    The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain."
                    So the king hired the donkey.
                    And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.
                    And the practice is unbroken to this date...

Comment

• Perhaps this is the main reason for his success:

In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        Perhaps this is the main reason for his success:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...itarian-213533
                        Very interesting; and while I hadn't ever considered it, it's not at all surprising.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Perhaps this is the main reason for his success:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...itarian-213533
                          Nah. It's "eff you".

Comment

• It appears Trump has pulled out of this week's Republican debate over Megan Kelly.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

It appears Trump has pulled out of this week's Republican debate over Megan Kelly.
                              Interesting strategy. I could see scenarios were this could either help or hurt him. I do find this laughable:

Pathetic attempt by @foxnews to try and build up ratings for the #GOPDebate. Without me they'd have no ratings!
                              Fox doesn't need Trump, but Trump needs Fox IMO.

Comment

• Interestingly he has did a twitter poll of should he do the GOP debate - it is running 52% Yes, 48% No (40,202 votes). I think he is just a drama queen - he will be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X