X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Male or female midget hooker?
    Hermaphrodite.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Hermaphrodite.
      Well that makes my answer to your hypothetical questions ambiguous.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Well that makes my answer to your hypothetical questions ambiguous.
        Ambiguous. Hmmm. More ambiguous than this?

486b97223b61a479f14332a7a640eb6f.jpg
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Ambiguous. Hmmm. More ambiguous than this?

Hypothetically, that's a BINGO! Hypothetically.

Comment

• There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I totally plagiarized the following, but if Joe Biden can plagiarize, well, so can I.

I have some pretty damning and shocking, but unsubstantiated and unverifiable, allegations regarding Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, the cows from the Chik-fil-A commercials and a brothel located in a coat closet in Poughkeepsie.

While I am unable to confirm any of this information, I am also unable to disprove these allegations.

To be on the safe side, just skim the headline and skip the part where I tell you there is NO EVIDENCE for my assertion. That way I can squeal with delight as I watch the click-counter spin wildly and the rest of my media colleagues become visibly aroused.

Comment

• While we're on the subject of unsubstantiated claims... did anything ever come of all those accusations of lewd behavior by Trump? I'm talking about the literally 10-12 (if not more) press reports released with 24 hours of Trump claiming to be a -ahem- ladies man? Of course he stated it differently.

Those weren't fake news stories were they? Surely not!

Comment

• I'd just like to put it out there that I am also a ladies man. Hypothetically. But, yes, that's also unsubstantiated -- even by myself, the best first person witness there could be. So I am not sure where that leaves us on that story, but lets roll with it for now, okay?

Comment

I'd just like to put it out there that I am also a ladies man. Hypothetically. But, yes, that's also unsubstantiated -- even by myself, the best first person witness there could be. So I am not sure where that leaves us on that story, but lets roll with it for now, okay?
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• And it is set in motion...

Just who has those secret Russian documents which serve as means to blackmail (OMG)? And just when/where are they going to be released? Are they just needing a final editorial approval (and pray tell,,, whomever would that be doing so?)? It aint like obama's ever lied or anything (Wikileaks excluded).

A harvest of counter intelligence is probably out there somewhere. To Wikileaks that is. It'll slowly be released.

Comment

• A former MI6 officer who produced a dossier making lurid allegations about Donald Trump is “terrified for his safety” after he was unmasked by a US publication.

Christopher Steele, 52, fled from his home in Surrey on Wednesday morning after realising it was only a matter of time until his name became public knowledge.

A source close to Mr Steele said on Wednesday night that he now fears a prompt and potentially dangerous backlash against him from Moscow.

Comment

• It'll be our Govt. doing the dirty work. Dead men tell no tales... It's all a spin!!! ; )

Comment

• I've noticed that a lot of the testimony in the Congressional hearings doesn't agree with Trump's campaign positions.

Trump has a history in business of back-stabbing, dishonesty, and valuing loyalty of subordinates over any other personality trait - including honesty.

If he sticks with those who disagree with him, I will have a better opinion of his ability to govern. That's if his appointees stay the course with what they're telling Congress to get approved. If they do what I expect (say one thing to get approved and then switching to total Trump loyalty after Congressional approval) I will be disappointe4d with Congress for getting played.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                              This is obviously not worth debating about because it's such a dumb point, but it helps highlight why it's not fun to debate with you. You're so unwilling to stick with your own position and apply logic.

Either it's a legitimate "office" or it's not. If Trump keeps 100% of obamacare, will you just say "Obama created it, who cares that Trump continued it." Trump had the opportunity to make Obama look dumb by never using the "office" moniker, but then he does it. And you just say "all future uses are fine, but Obama was a stupid narcissist for referring to it as an office."
                              Knowing Trump, he's probably doing it for the troll factor.

I think it gives him endless joy to tweak the Libs and the press... but I repeat myself.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                Knowing Trump, he's probably doing it for the troll factor.

I think it gives him endless joy to tweak the Libs and the press... but I repeat myself.
                                I don't think many liberals think it's dumb to call it "office of the president elect." If his goal is to troll them, his efforts are misguided.

Comment

Working...
                                X