Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Kentucky Derby jockey winner, John Velazquez was invited to the White House by Biden. Velazquez politely declined stating, "if I wanted to see a horses ass, I would have finished 2nd."
    Unfortunately, fake.

Comment

• Daniel Turner
      @DanielTurnerPTF

Joe Biden wants to spend $80,000,000,000.00 of your tax dollars on rail to fight climate change. Let me remind you of this: California's "high-speed" rail system is $67,000,000,000.00+ over budget with no completion date in sight.

Comment

• Lemme guess, there are some big donors out there with companies waiting to get these gov contracts to build railways.

Just a wild guess, I know.

Virtue signalling while doling out the government graft.

Gotta love America!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Lemme guess, there are some big donors out there with companies waiting to get these gov contracts to build railways.

Just a wild guess, I know.

Gotta love America!
          They need the high speed rail since they shut down the Keystone pipeline.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Daniel Turner
            @DanielTurnerPTF

Joe Biden wants to spend $80,000,000,000.00 of your tax dollars on rail to fight climate change. Let me remind you of this: California's "high-speed" rail system is $67,000,000,000.00+ over budget with no completion date in sight.
            They've also decided that instead of going from LA to SF it will only go from Bakersfield to Merced. Who the F is going to ride the highspeed train to nowhere? Totally stupid. Yet another reason Newsom is going to get the boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              We NEED this high speed rail to get the vaccine out to every home in America!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Greg Price

@greg_price11

7.4 million job openings but only 266K jobs filled last month is the result of employers competing with millions of people being paid by the gov't to not go back to work

Comment

Greg Price

@greg_price11

7.4 million job openings but only 266K jobs filled last month is the result of employers competing with millions of people being paid by the gov't to not go back to work
                  This seems to be the case. I would like to hear the counter-argument.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

This seems to be the case. I would like to hear the counter-argument.
                    People Like staying home and making making $25,000-$30,000 per rather than work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

People Like staying home and making making $25,000-$30,000 per rather than work?
                      That’s the argument for why this is happening, and makes sense. Is there a counter?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Brian Anderson
                        @AZBrianAnderson

The @JoeBiden admin just hired Liberal CNN Journo @Susan_Hennessey — who ***blamed the United States*** after Iran shot down a plane with 176 people on it — to DOJ's NatSec division.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That’s the argument for why this is happening, and makes sense. Is there a counter?
                          A counter argument is that this has nothing to do with those fat stacks and that when you are off this long and getting that cheap good good, yo, you're just not motivated to work anymore. Puff, puff, pass more stimulus doobage, maaan! And let's grab some free meal stamp burgers, yo!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Greg Price

@greg_price11

Gasoline shortages suck but what I hate even more are mean tweets

Comment

• Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm says that the current gasoline situation is a "supply crunch," not a "gasoline shortage."

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392185818190651392

Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm says that the current gasoline situation is a "supply crunch," not a "gasoline shortage."
                                Well it’s a gas shortage if there’s none at your pump.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X