Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

WTF man!! I seriously think he hates the US and relishes this sh!t. I can't think of any other explanation because nobody could be that stupid.
    As much as I despise Biden, he isn't running anything. He goes where he's told, says what he's told, signs what he's told. It's whoever is on his staff or soneone else running the show, and yes, they do hate the U.S. They have been in academia and politics since they were 18 and have no idea what they are doing or how America runs. They are smarter than everyone else and live of government largess and special interest donors.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

WTF man!! I seriously think he hates the US and relishes this sh!t. I can't think of any other explanation because nobody could be that stupid.
      Correct, he's in a league of his own...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Several in the administration have openly admitted that the high oil prices are necessary in order to make green energy more affordable.

Meanwhile in Europe, they have declared that nuclear and natural gas are now green! (They always have been).
        Livin the dream

Comment

• CBP Announces Punishment for Agents at Center of Fake 'Whipping' Nontroversy (to Save Joe's Bacon)

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/...-bacon-n591085

Here we are some 10 months after all this started, and in the midst of the understandable fury border patrol agents are feeling over how their superiors all the way up to the Biden White House have handled this, Fox News is reporting that the CBP has just announced the recommended punishment for the two agents at the center of the alleged incident(s) in question:

Comment

• Comment

• Biden signs an executive order protecting abortion throughout the land.

Chastizes SCOTUS. Says it's not about the Constitution, even though smart people for decades have said that it is. Completely lies about the decision.

He's a moron. 81 million people that voted for him are morons. If you voted for him, you're a moron.

And for the record, unless I hear different things from the legislature prior to August, I am a guy who's almost certainly going to vote no on the Kansas Amendment.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Biden signs an executive order protecting abortion throughout the land.

Chastizes SCOTUS. Says it's not about the Constitution, even though smart people for decades have said that it is. Completely lies about the decision.

He's a moron. 81 million people that voted for him are morons. If you voted for him, you're a moron.

And for the record, unless I hear different things from the legislature prior to August, I am a guy who's almost certainly going to vote no on the Kansas Amendment.
                I'm curious as to how he can make an executive order concerning that, immediately after SCOTUS said it is a state matter?

I mean, I understand that politicians believe they are above the law and all, but this quickly?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Biden signs an executive order protecting abortion throughout the land.

Voting no?

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

I'm curious as to how he can make an executive order concerning that, immediately after SCOTUS said it is a state matter?

I mean, I understand that politicians believe they are above the law and all, but this quickly?
                    Nothing prevents a president from issuing an executive order. That doesn't make them legit or enforceable though.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Comment

• Getting kicked in the nuts by Bigfoot now has a higher approval rating than Joe Biden.

Comment

• Just remember all the 'experts' and 'consensus' in 2021 were wrong again. This time about inflation. We as a country really need to stop taking anything of substance from our government seriously and question all of it. They don't know what they are doing. They only care about staying in office and not about doing what's best for the country.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Comment

• Biden wants to keep alive the “honor of the holocaust.” Your president ladies and gentlemen…

President Joe Biden made an embarrassing gaffe after arriving in Israel Wednesday while discussing the legacy and the horrors of the Holocaust.

Comment

Biden wants to keep alive the “honor of the holocaust.” Your president ladies and gentlemen…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pre...rael-holocaust
                                If they didn't feel the need to virtue signal and pander at every possible moment, then these gaffes would never happen. I mean, really, why does the holocaust need to be mentioned in this setting. And who is trying to dishonor victims of the holocaust? These people have these imaginary bogeymen in their minds, which makes them feel the need to disavow or continually reiterate that they are on the 'good' side. Which makes it peculiar why they seem to think anyone would assume otherwise? Hmmmm I wonder....

Comment

Working...
                                X