Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I am just reading headlines, but how does the CDC have any authority over rent and evictions? Such that they can place a moratoriam on evictions?
    I'm pretty sure they don't, but it's a government agency and every single one of them is about power and control. They'll do anything and everything they can get away with to flex their authority. Too many people allow them and others to simply get away with it.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If you want a good conspiracy theory, watch V for Vendetta. It’s almost like the bureaucrats are using it for a political playbook.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Is that the disguised alien creatures movie from the late 70s early 80s time period? I remember something like that getting a lot of run.

And it would seem to be mimicking today's political theatre fairly closely.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Is that the disguised alien creatures movie from the late 70s early 80s time period? I remember something like that getting a lot of run.

1_Etx-JkqJ5fGz9DnwLVlzNA.jpeg
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            And it’s a really good movie!
            Livin the dream

Comment

Is that the disguised alien creatures movie from the late 70s early 80s time period? I remember something like that getting a lot of run.

I think what you are referring to was 80s or even 90s. Dang, it's on the tip of my tongue. It does seem like it was a one letter title or had a one letter part in the title. Wasn't it like a short series?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

V (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085106/)

That's why you thought it was that one. Hahahah, close!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I think what you are referring to was 80s or even 90s. Dang, it's on the tip of my tongue. It does seem like it was a one letter title or had a one letter part in the title. Wasn't it like a short series?
                  Christine?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Did you come up with that all on your own?
                    After deciding Chris Farley would never do, yes.

Here. I got a better one. I don't think anyone'll be offended by it either (maybe)...

b12 baby.jpg

NAMASTE
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 5, 2021, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

After deciding Chris Farley would never do, yes.

Here. I got a better one. I don't think anyone'll be offended by it either (maybe)...

b12 baby.jpg

NAMASTE
                      Ah. I thought so. It looked too creative and clever to be made by anyone else.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Ah. I thought so. It looked too creative and clever to be made by anyone else.
                        I'm flattered, but you must stop continually complimenting me. No really, I mean it. It's getting kind of creepy.

Comment

• Biden asks Saudi Arabia and Russia to produces more oil because we have to have oil to live, but he squelches American oil jobs and wants us to produce less so that he can have the New Green Deal. How stupid can the left be?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...umps-rise.html

https://flipboard.com/article/after-...Fdailywire.com

Comment

• Another failure of the Hiden / Commiela administration. I honestly think it might be time to consider this the worst and most failed presidency in history.

We haven't even fully left Afghanistan and the Taliban is already undoing and re-taking everything. A trillion dollars right down the crapper for nothing. What a disaster and failure of a president. Can anyone name one good thing he has done?

Then all Jen Psucki had to say was well I guess the Afghan government should have planned better for what would happen. LOL!

The Taliban has claimed several quick victories in Afghanistan over the past 24 hours, including the release of prisoners inside the key cities of Kandahar and Heret, according to reports. 

The Taliban has claimed several quick victories in Afghanistan over the past 24 hours, including the release of prisoners inside the key cities of Kandahar and Heret, according to reports.

Insurgents moved deeper into Kandahar on Wednesday, with reports on Thursday saying forces had surrounded and attacked the general prison. A message posted to Twitter by Ahmadi, an alleged representative of the Taliban, claimed that the prison staff surrendered and the Taliban released all prisoners.
                            The double conquests are just the newest of several victories the Taliban has claimed as part of an offensive blitz to take control of the country. Ghazni fell Thursday – the 10th provincial capital the terrorist group has taken in just weeks.

The Taliban published videos and images online purporting to show them in Ghazni, the capital of a province with the same name.
                            The entire northern part of the country has now fallen to Taliban control. Some officials estimate the Taliban has gained control of more than 65% of the country.

Comment

• Tony Gonzales @TonyGonzales4TX

The Biden Administration's energy policy: China gets a pass on environmental standards. OPEC gets to drill. Russia gets its pipeline. American fossil fuel workers get laid off.

Comment

• Brit Hume @brithume

The Biden administration is threatening to deny the Taliban diplomatic recognition as a way to halt the rout in Afghanistan. State Dept. says the "international community" won't recognize them either. Boy, that ought to stop the Taliban in its tracks.

Comment

Working...
                                X