Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Lahmeyer @JacksonLahmeyer

Democrats spent 4 years warning that President Trump would ignore the courts. He NEVER did. Now Democrats are SILENT as Joe Biden urges businesses to ignore a court order halting his vaccine mandate.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Stay strong Uncle Joe.
      Uncle Joe does have that strong garlicky odor that follows him around. I have read that there is medicinal value in garlic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Uncle Joe does have that strong garlicky odor that follows him around. I have read that there is medicinal value in garlic.
        Apparently, it's not working for Joe.

Comment

• Camilla Parker Bowles can’t stop talking about Joe Biden’s ‘long fart’

President Joe Biden let out a long, loud fart while speaking with the Duchess of Cornwall at the COP26 summit and Camilla Parker Bowles “hasn’t stopped talking about” it.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Our country overreacts to everything so impetuously, that the next President will be a completely inexperienced 35 year old that still lives with his mom.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Our country overreacts to everything so impetuously, that the next President will be a completely inexperienced 35 year old that still lives with his mom.
              So you're saying the Dems will win the next election as well
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Our country overreacts to everything so impetuously, that the next President will be a completely inexperienced 35 year old that still lives with his mom.
                OMG not Cold

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post

OMG not Cold
                  Clod would make a good President. His VP would have to be Dr. Fauci.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Clod would make a good President. His VP would have to be Dr. Fauci.
                    Nope!

​

More like the esteemed congresswoman from Hawaii.

I'm telling you, if I were president... they would never see me coming. I would govern with total impartiality. Neither side would find refuge in my office.

Fox News would have a VERY difficult time with my presidency lol. I would do interviews on their network as well as CNN's. I would thrive in the repartee having yet to find a single person in my lifetime who can think on their feet at my speed. By the time they set their trap, I will have already gamed their entire strategy, loaded up the requisite response, and zoned back out. *yawn*

Comment

• Way to go Uncle Joe. Keep it up you are doing a great job. #BuildBackBoondoggle

Consumer prices surged at the fastest pace in more than three decades in October as fuel costs picked up, supply chains remained under pressure and rents moved higher — bad news for economic policymakers at the Federal Reserve and for the Biden White House.

Overall prices rose by 6.2 percent over the past 12 months, the fastest pace since 1990, and inflation began to accelerate again on a monthly basis.

Comment

• Cold, did you know we played a basketball game last night?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Cold, did you know we played a basketball game last night?
                          Barely. I turned MK off when he started to answer a caller's question about WhEn AlL ThE NeW TeaMs aRe JoInInGGGG.

First Marshall, then our conference went to ****. I'm a broken Shocker fan.

Oh... and for asking.

Comment

Barely. I turned MK off when he started to answer a caller's question about WhEn AlL ThE NeW TeaMs aRe JoInInGGGG.

Oh... and for asking.
                            Shocker fan? You was watching them Chickens last night.

Vaxx mandates my ass...

Comment

Oh... and for asking.
                              You should probably just join a CDC forum then.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Biden says us simple minded folk can't comprehend how supply chains work so he will put it in simple terms for us. Lol!! What a complete sociopathic, narcissist A-Hole. But at least he doesn't tweet mean stuff to hurt people's feelings. Sounds a lot like something Clod would say to be honest.

President Biden insisted once more on Wednesday that Americans, no matter how smart they may be, do not truly understand how supply chains work.

President Biden Wednesday suggested once again that Americans do not understand how supply chains work.

Biden's comments came during a speech in Baltimore about his agenda and the bipartisan infrastructure deal, which he plans to sign into law on Monday.
                                "You hear a lot about the supply chains in the news, but frankly, not a lot of people have a clear understanding, whether they have a Ph.D. or they didn't go to school, about how a supply chain works," Biden said.
                                Biden put into "simple terms" how supply chains work. "In simple terms, supply chain is just the journey that a product takes to get to your doorstep," he said.

Biden insisted "it's easily understandable" why Americans would not comprehend how "incredibly complex" supply chains work. "As long as goods and materials are getting where they need to go on time, there's usually no need to worry about the supply chains," Biden said.

Comment

Working...
                                X