Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

There were dozens of impeachment’s filed against Trump. Most didn’t go anywhere. This first one against Biden won’t go anywhere either.
    MikeKennedyRulz made my point in a more serious approach than my more lighthearted approach.

Comment

• That's too bad. There's clearly no difference between R's and D's. We need to start a grassroots movement to educate the populace and encourage folks not to give into their most primitive impulses. The only reason this behavior happens is because it is rewarded.

Notice she made the announcement on NewsmaxTV...

Unplug.

Comment

• 2019: The year impeachment became a badge of honor and pure partisan pandering with the additional minor downside of possibly being removed from office. From this point forward if you don't get impeached as President, you aren't doing it right.

The first thing that needs to happen when Biden takes office is we need a special investigation.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Do as I say, not as I do. The rules don't apply. Rules are for you little people down below me. Again, hard to take these "mandates" and browbeating seriously when they don't even follow them or believe in them themselves. #unity

President Biden faced criticism for removing his face mask while visiting the Lincoln Memorial on Wednesday night – hours after signing an executive order requiring masks on federal property.

President Biden faced criticism for removing his face mask while visiting the Lincoln Memorial on Wednesday night hours after signing an executive order requiring masks on federal property to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Do as I say, not as I do. The rules don't apply. Rules are for you little people down below me. Again, hard to take these "mandates" and browbeating seriously when they don't even follow them or believe in them themselves. #unity

President Biden faced criticism for removing his face mask while visiting the Lincoln Memorial on Wednesday night – hours after signing an executive order requiring masks on federal property.

Good lord... like petulant children.

When it comes to Coronavirus I say... GO JOE!

Unplug!

Comment

• Buy stock in Mont Blanc.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Unplug!
                So, it's ok to oppose the mandates and not "mask up" now? Man, I am having trouble following the flip flopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Unplug!
                  Why does Joe get a pass?

Your card is getting played out. Coming off as the biggest hypocrite on the internet.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Why does Joe get a pass?

Your card is getting played out. Coming off as the biggest hypocrite on the internet.
                    Hey, Joe's unmasking was just an organic moment. When conservatives do it it is a well thought out designed planned unmasking. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Buy stock in Mont Blanc.
                      I don’t get this, but I like it!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Hey, Joe's unmasking was just an organic moment. When conservatives do it it is a well thought out designed planned unmasking. ;)
                        The motives of Republicans are evil, so whatever they do, the role of the media is to uncover their devious plan.

Democrats are pure of heart. When they do anything, or do nothing at all, it’s altruistic.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I don’t get this, but I like it!
                          Signing a lot of executive orders.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Axio said Biden talks like a soothing Centrist but his early actions show that he is keeping his promise to a liberal agenda

Comment

• Stephen L. Miller

@redsteeze
                              ·
                              2h
                              “There’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”

This is a sudden and pretty extraordinary quote from the guy who is pretty much only in office for promising to do exactly that.

Comment

• He’s not working on speaking about opening up jobs that have been locked down. But here’s what his minimum wage program of $15.00 p/hr. Will do. The poverty level is set at $26,000.00 p/yr. for a family of four. $15.00 an hour, for 40 hr. P/week comes to almost $30,000 p/year x 2 = $60,000 p/yr. in Kansas, especially, this is a job killer but really great for families who can find a job instead of unemployment. Businesses will be hurt, and maybe close down, and/or prices will have to go up.

Comment

Working...
                                X