No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas testified Wednesday before a House committee that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is creating a “Disinformation Governance Board” to combat disinformation and ‘misinformation’ ahead of the 2022 midterms.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/04...-board-n557105

Owellian indeed. May as well call it the Mininstry of Truth.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 29, 2022, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• It’s getting sadder by the day. I’ve experienced Alzheimer’s/Dementia on both sides of our family and it’s a terrible illness.

“Dementia is a broad term that describes a loss of thinking ability, memory, attention, logical reasoning, and other mental abilities. These changes are severe enough to interfere with social or occupational functioning.”

Dementia is a neuro-cognitive disorder that can be loosely explained as a loss of thinking ability and logical reasoning. This guide explains different forms of dementia.

Joe Biden and our nation need our continued prayers… Pocahontas recently said she’ll be supporting Joe in 2024.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Did he have a breath mint in as well? Or were the dentures loose? Not trying to be mean, but in totality, that was more painful than usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Did he have a breath mint in as well? Or were the dentures loose? Not trying to be mean, but in totality, that was more painful than usual.
            Did he say, eventually, the guys in the clubtocracies? As far as kleptocracies go Joe and his family are long time members.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 30, 2022, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• I don’t think if I were directly related to Hunter that I’d be laughing about Ill gotten gains.

Comment

• Jill Biden’s book only sold 250 copies in the first week…..... But you want us to believe Joe got 81 million votes.......

Comment

• I didn't know Biden had 250 family members. Big family!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I imagine that video showing Joe Biden laughing his ass off about the price of food being way up, will be shown a lot of times this coming election season..........

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      I imagine that video showing Joe Biden laughing his ass off about the price of food being way up, will be shown a lot of times this coming election season..........
                      If it is, it will be overplayed and a mistake. It was a joke when they were trying to be funny. It was an ok joke. I’m pleased Biden got it to be honest. No need to overdo it.

the real joke is trying to play off Trevor Noah as some kind of journalist. They started with that clown off Big Daddy and never stopped. The left simply cannot call Fox fake news and say these clown shows are any form of journalism. Young people by the millions think Comedy Central and the Late Shows are reliable news SMMFH

Comment

• https://inflationdata.com/Inflation/...?reloaded=true

Well, the current inflation rate is at 8.5%, and the feds are going to increase the interest rate at a half percent this month. That would get it up to maybe 3 percent at the most.

Does anyone think that will curb the 8% inflation?

In 1980 or 2981, the inflation rate was up to 11%. Does anyone remember the fed rate at that time? The feds increased it to 20% to stop inflation at that time. Of course, a recession followed.

Comment

• President Biden's inflammatory comments today at his press conference were disgusting & he should be laughed out of office, as well as anyone who pedals those disgusting, baseless comments.

He should be ashamed but that's what the left does today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

In 1980 or 2981, the inflation rate was up to 11%. Does anyone remember the fed rate at that time? The feds increased it to 20% to stop inflation at that time. Of course, a recession followed.
                            The recession is about here. 1st QTR was a 1.4% drop. Takes 2 quarters to be in an official recession. Could be here officially next quarter.

Comment

• The DOW’s down over 1,000 pts, my nest egg thanks you Joe.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                The DOW’s down over 1,000 pts, my nest egg thanks you Joe.
                                As of right now, just today the Dow is down 3.28%, the S&P 3.7% and Nasdaq a whopping 5.18%, apparently due to the April jobs report. Ouch.

And it looks like the markets are closed. I didn't see any movement after several minutes. I'm guessing the 5.18% Nasdaq dropped must have triggered a halt on trading.

Edit: Nevermind. I think investing.com must have been glitching. The numbers are still moving.

Comment

Working...
                                X