X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      This is outrageous and so telling coming from someone who is supposed to be impartial and only providing her medical opinion. Ferrer is an absolute joke and has fumbled LA worse than Fauci has on a national level. She is the biggest flip flopper and clearly has no idea what she is doing. I bet you anything the MSM will not cover this at all.

As a side note, John and Ken are hilarious and KFI is a top notch station. Listen to it everyday here in San Diego. They pull no punches and tell it how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

This is outrageous and so telling coming from someone who is supposed to be impartial and only providing her medical opinion. Ferrer is an absolute joke and has fumbled LA worse than Fauci has on a national level. She is the biggest flip flopper and clearly has no idea what she is doing. I bet you anything the MSM will not cover this at all.

As a side note, John and Ken are hilarious and KFI is a top notch station. Listen to it everyday here in San Diego. They pull no punches and tell it how it is.
        Ferrer's medical opinion is of little value. Her PhD is in Social Welfare. So she is more qualified to be taking on the rioters and getting them to stop. Should be no problem for a PhD (Piled Higher And Deeper) in Social Work.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 11, 2020, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Ferrer's medical opinion is of little value. Her PhD is in Social Welfare. So she is more qualified to be taking on the rioters and getting them to stop. She be not problem for a PhD (Piled Higher And Deeper) in Social Work.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Chinese virologist says she'll release evidence proving COVID-19 was made in Wuhan laboratory (assuming she lives long enough - she may not want to wait much longer)

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Chinese virologist says she'll release evidence proving COVID-19 was made in Wuhan laboratory (assuming she lives long enough - she may not want to wait much longer)

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...g-covid-19-was
              #chinavirus #wuhanflu

Good for her. Very brave because she basically just signed her own death certificate in an effort to unveil the truth.

Comment

• Livin the dream

Comment

• The world got it wrong, and now they have to try and save face -- because what politician wants to admit that they wrecked the economy but didn't have to?
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Won't make the news. The MSM does not want to discuss this. Doesn't fit the "Orange man bad" narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Won't make the news. The MSM does not want to discuss this. Doesn't fit the "Orange man bad" narrative.
                      Give it 30 days and they will be saying Trump should have opened up the country sooner.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Livin the dream

Comment

• Another artifcle on the Nashville coverup:

I think if I were a Nashville area bar or restaurant owner I would be talking with a good personal injury attorney.

Comment

• Wow!!! This is truly mind blowing. How can a major city have such a massive cover up and blatant lying campaign to keep the public from really knowing this? Unacceptable. I hope they get the pants sued off of them and they all get fired. This is just another example of people suppressing the true nature of this virus and its true impact to fit a political narrative that they want regardless of the negative impact it is having on peoples lives. This is absolutely shameful and yet another reason people continue to question and push back on all of these "mandates". When people can't trust the data and the people in charge, they will question the methods and be less likely to follow any protocols. If you want people to comply, then be upfront and honest with ALL of the data, not just that that fits their own narrative. I am way less likely to believe any of these dumba$$es in charge with every day that goes by. I suspect any other country who is coming out of this better than the US is likely because their citizens believe in the people in charge and trust them. Not the case here.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              Well that's too bad; Ben Shapiro was one of the last remaining Conservatives out there who hadn't become a propaganda wing of Covidiot Central. I guess it's all about the election now.

OF COURSE the restaurants and bars were vectors in Nashville City.

L
                              M
                              F
                              A
                              O

In other news: I fell out of a tree. It appears it wasn't gravity that made me fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Well that's too bad; Ben Shapiro was one of the last remaining Conservatives out there who hadn't become a propaganda wing of Covidiot Central. I guess it's all about the election now.

OF COURSE the restaurants and bars were vectors in Nashville City.

L
                                M
                                F
                                A
                                O

In other news: I fell out of a tree. It appears it wasn't gravity that made me fall.
                                It’s the local reality denier. We are all so surprised by your take.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X