Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It gets politicized because the elected officials are lying to us to support their own agenda. It gets politicized by saying SOME protests are more important that policy, while other inalienable rights are pitched to the side. THAT is how it becomes political. Meanwhile you’re proclaiming your personal narrative is more important than science.

You’re a hapless pawn.
      That’s the thing with Cold. He’s projecting his own personal experiences (apparently he has a list of exes a mile long) and has tried to pass them on as what’s happening to everyone everywhere.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

If your graphs were accurate, it would be pure coincidence. See, those straight lines on graphs are mathematically derived equations. You just drew a ****ing line on a data set. Seriously. You defaced data with a scribble, AND you want to claim that owned someone. Seriously.

Dunning Kruger.
        c’mon @coldblooded Basic technical analysis is voodoo

Comment

• had to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            had to laugh.

Now.that.is.funny...the Fartlander / Ween wedding.

Speaking of ween. Very underrated band...

Comment

• Caronavirus? What caronavirus? We have a nominated SCOTUS judge to "smeer" and a President to impeach.

Comment

• Now Governor Kelly is playing politics with the virus. Blaming the state legislature for not having a statewide mandate for mask wearing. Although, she admits that case trends aren't going up.

At her Monday afternoon news conference, the governor said she is very concerned about Kansas. While she admits there hasn’t been a recent spike in coronavirus cases, she says the numbers are too high. The additional 100 deaths now puts Kansas at 600 deaths since the start of the pandemic.

“Weeks ago, I stood here at my regular weekly briefing and said that Kansas was at a make it or break it moment in our virus mitigation efforts,” said the governor. “Looking at the case numbers from last week, it does not seem like we made it.”

Kelly is placing some of the blame on state lawmakers. In June, the legislature passed a massive coronavirus bill, that was signed by Governor Kelly. Under the bill, the governor is stripped of her power to impose statewide mandates. Those decisions are left to each county to decide.

The governor pointed to 34 other states that have a statewide mask mandate, whereas Kansas has a “patchwork” of regulations.

“Because we failed to implement a coherent, coordinated mask policy, because we have taken an ineffective patchwork approach to our covid-19 response, cases and deaths continue to rise,” she added.

Kelly said she doesn’t plan on attempting to issue a new mask mandate or on calling lawmakers back to renegotiate her powers. But she is urging Kansans to wear masks when in public.

Comment

• Total clown show. And I blame conservatives in Kansas for nominating a terrible candidate to oppose her. How we voted this idiot in as Gov defies common sense.

I fear the Dems are going to win Roberts seat in November as well, but that's more about Marshall running an awful campaign (so far) and getting killed in fund raising.

Which by the way, anyone that thinks it's going to be a Trump route is fooling themselves. Follow the money, and a ton of it is going to the Dems.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Total clown show. And I blame conservatives in Kansas for nominating a terrible candidate to oppose her. How we voted this idiot in as Gov defies common sense.

I fear the Dems are going to win Roberts seat in November as well, but that's more about Marshall running an awful campaign (so far) and getting killed in fund raising.

Which by the way, anyone that thinks it's going to be a Trump route is fooling themselves. Follow the money, and a ton of it is going to the Dems.
                    Not so fast Doc. Crooked Hillary raised 1.2 billion in 2016 and Trump was only about 25% of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Now Governor Kelly is playing politics with the virus. Blaming the state legislature for not having a statewide mandate for mask wearing. Although, she admits that case trends aren't going up.

At her Monday afternoon news conference, the governor said she is very concerned about Kansas. While she admits there hasn’t been a recent spike in coronavirus cases, she says the numbers are too high. The additional 100 deaths now puts Kansas at 600 deaths since the start of the pandemic.

“Weeks ago, I stood here at my regular weekly briefing and said that Kansas was at a make it or break it moment in our virus mitigation efforts,” said the governor. “Looking at the case numbers from last week, it does not seem like we made it.”

Kelly is placing some of the blame on state lawmakers. In June, the legislature passed a massive coronavirus bill, that was signed by Governor Kelly. Under the bill, the governor is stripped of her power to impose statewide mandates. Those decisions are left to each county to decide.

The governor pointed to 34 other states that have a statewide mask mandate, whereas Kansas has a “patchwork” of regulations.

“Because we failed to implement a coherent, coordinated mask policy, because we have taken an ineffective patchwork approach to our covid-19 response, cases and deaths continue to rise,” she added.

Kelly said she doesn’t plan on attempting to issue a new mask mandate or on calling lawmakers back to renegotiate her powers. But she is urging Kansans to wear masks when in public.

So, let me get this straight, she admits there hasn't been a spike, but on the other hand says the patchwork approach has led to cases and deaths continuing to rise? Don't those two statements contradict each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So, let me get this straight, she admits there hasn't been a spike, but on the other hand says the patchwork approach has led to cases and deaths continuing to rise? Don't those two statements contradict each other?
                        But you see, the total is not 0. Thus someone politically failed. Because, politicians solve problems. Always have, always will. If you have a problem, there is a politician that WILL solve it. If there is anything one can count on in this world. It is the integrity and competence of politicians in solving all of our problems. And curing illnesses. And death.

Politicians. Your first option in all that is unholy and bad.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I thought it was all about bending the curve?

Now it’s about irradiating a “highly contagious” virus from existence?

What changed?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

c’mon @coldblooded Basic technical analysis is voodoo
                            "80% of trend reversal and breakout attempts fail" - Al Brooks

Voodoo indeed abdullah_sharif , Voodoo indeed...

Comment

• I'm very thankful that Gov. Kelly and Mayor Whipple were in office during this pandemic. Our positivity rate dropped the moment the mask mandates went into effect. Masks work.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                I'm very thankful that Gov. Kelly and Mayor Whipple were in office during this pandemic. Our positivity rate dropped the moment the mask mandates went into effect. Masks work.
                                But the mandate has been effect since April right? Why did we have another spike again with a mandate in place in July? A natural occurrence? Or everybody just simultaneously stopped wearing them all of a sudden?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X