Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
    Well Mr. SuperSpreader has increased his tally.....now they are saying 4 journalists. That makes 12.

Truly a great job, but Trump always does a great job, doesn't he. My only comment is I'd like to see the numbers go even higher, in order to show all his fans how he really does things right.

If I had to choose, I'd choose a few more congresscritters. Perhaps a few from the house (since we alrready have 3 senators) or perhaps even a couple more senators. But who? LIndsey Graham? Mitch? Rick Scott? So many choices, so little time!

I also think his game is a little weak when he exposed the Secret Service agents during his private personal parade yesterday. He should have had a couple of those guys on the list above in the car with him. Then it would have been truly spectacular!
    TDS is a far greater threat, and you are example #1.

Masks work, so why 4 journalists? We all know they're masked up like nobody's business.

You, sir, have been exposed. Time to retire RoSK.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Masks work, so why 4 journalists? We all know they're masked up like nobody's business.

You, sir, have been exposed. Time to retire RoSK and just go back to being CB.
      FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

This has no relevance to anything.
        It has absolute relevance to your way of thinking. And all the excuse making for the poor leadership.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

You, sir, have been exposed. Time to retire RoSK.
          Threatening people again? Or merely harassing?

Comment

Supply chain isn’t the issue for the vaccine.
            So, now Bloomberg is going to be 'fake news'?

Comment

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-for-a-vaccine
              Are you implying that Bloomberg isn't fake news?? You Libtards crack me up! LMAO

Comment

• It's a shame the states took an approach -- and continue to take an approach -- that requires a vaccine for stability. It was and is unnecessary. Hind sight is 20/20, so the states get a pass for what has been done, but going forward they no longer get a pass. Open it up. Advise us. Let the kids through middle age adults get the immunity required to shut this thing down.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Threatening people again? Or merely harassing?
                  Who am I threatening? I'm saying TDS is a bigger threat to society, and YOU have it, so you're the threat to be concerned about.

Comment

That article mostly addresses global concerns, like getting the vaccine from the US to remote areas of the world.

Do you really think that's an issue for us in the US? Or that if needed, every airline in the US would gladly do what is needed, if Trump didn't have our great military come to the rescue?

You're reaching, and you're not finding anything.

TDS is treatable. You should go see your sister and get some help, or perhaps if your body guards aren't occupied, you could have your international business conglomerates come to your rescue.

Comment

• Man, Con is so triggered right now and I love it!!! He is exactly what the left wants in their sheep base.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

U realize we are all going to get it at some point. Once it got loose from China it always been about keeping the number of cases to a manageable level and not swamping the hospitals, it has never been about stopping it spread.
                        This is exactly spot on. It was never about keeping everyone from getting it. At least that's what they originally told us. It was about containing the spread so that not everyone gets it at the same time. The thought was that most people will eventually get it and over time herd immunity and a vaccine would slow it to a crawl like the current flu. It's a virus and you will never stop it completely. But, I suppose since the left has politicized this like they do everything, they are changing the narrative to try and steal an election. So transparent. Anyone with a miniscule portion of brain function could see this, but there are a few on this board who just don't get it (Con, Cold, etc.).

Comment

Based on context, I thought you were referring to US distribution. That article keeps pointing back to the difficulties of getting the vaccine to third world countries. Yes, that is always difficult and will be much more so for this vaccine. I’m not concerned about supply chains in the developed world.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Well Mr. SuperSpreader has increased his tally.....now they are saying 4 journalists. That makes 12.

Truly a great job, but Trump always does a great job, doesn't he. My only comment is I'd like to see the numbers go even higher, in order to show all his fans how he really does things right.

If I had to choose, I'd choose a few more congresscritters. Perhaps a few from the house (since we alrready have 3 senators) or perhaps even a couple more senators. But who? LIndsey Graham? Mitch? Rick Scott? So many choices, so little time!

I also think his game is a little weak when he exposed the Secret Service agents during his private personal parade yesterday. He should have had a couple of those guys on the list above in the car with him. Then it would have been truly spectacular!
                            See? shocka displays all of the symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome virus; it causes people to blurt what's truly on their minds, similar to Tourette's Syndrome. It probably re-surged as a result of Ginsberg kicking the bucket. No matter, that seat is gonna' be filled, in rapid order too. Other symptoms include lying, antisocial urges, willfully obnoxious, uncontrolled weeping, displaying a pleasure in harassing and provoking the electorate, exulting in the misery of others, hatred of Tucker Carlson, and getting a woody whenever fauci appears with steltzer on cnn. This is but just a short list. Prayers won't work for them because they are atheist's, and their allegiance is to molech only, as shocka has just again revealed. All that is left for one to do is sit back and revel at all of their misplaced and foolish acting out, much like an adolescent brat.

TDS-03.jpg

The next Trump rally is scheduled for Nov. the 3rd shocka. No doubt you'll be mailing it in...

Comment

• President SuperSpreader strikes again!

Kayleigh Maga-Ninny tests positive for COVID.

Comment

Based on context, I thought you were referring to US distribution. That article keeps pointing back to the difficulties of getting the vaccine to third world countries. Yes, that is always difficult and will be much more so for this vaccine. I’m not concerned about supply chains in the developed world.
                                If this vaccine will be produced in 'best shore' locations, you will need to worry. And I would not rule out issues in our own supply chain.

We've had shortages. This will be a huge flex and will tax the distribution system. Not only that, how quick do you think you will be able to get in to see your doc (unless you self-administer and I don't know how you will get your hands on the vaccine), there will be delays.

I expect that front-line people and those with extreme medical conditions will go first. I'm OK with that. I'm expecting they will get their meds late 1q to early 2q 2021.

Comment

Working...
                                X