Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

    Well that's too bad; Ben Shapiro was one of the last remaining Conservatives out there who hadn't become a propaganda wing of Covidiot Central. I guess it's all about the election now.

    OF COURSE the restaurants and bars were vectors in Nashville City.

    L
    M
    F
    A
    O

    In other news: I fell out of a tree. It appears it wasn't gravity that made me fall.
    It’s the local reality denier. We are all so surprised by your take.
    Livin the dream

    Comment


    • Apparently you can only catch Covid when the cameras are rolling. What a bunch of phony virtue signaling fu**ing hypocrites.

      Comment


      • And, another example of the leftist hypocrisy machine. And they wonder why people are so reluctant to believe them or follow their mandates and guidelines. It's because they say one thing and do another. It is plain as day to most people with a functioning brain.

        Comment


        • https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tuc...s-unforgivable

          As of June 30, bars and restaurants had led to just 22 virus cases compared to more than 1,000 in nursing homes in Nashville, private data showed, according to Carlson.

          “Numbers like these could be great news for the city of Nashville. Bars and restaurants have been suffering there for months under crushing COVID restrictions," he said.
          "If you knew the details you might realize that getting a drink at a bar in Nashville or for that matter sending your children to school in person poses very little risk to anyone," he added.
          "Why are they so afraid to tell us the real numbers? You know the answer, the more data you have about the virus, the more facts, the more science, the less frightened you may be," Carlson said. "And that’s why they always emphasize how many people have died – almost 200,000 – but almost never who died."
          This is how a pandemic gets politicized. This is why the world looks at us like we are mad.

          An ex of mine was infected in a restaurant at a table (all got infected). Some have lingering symptoms several months later.

          Another ex is involved in senior care and has been a witness to Covid outbreaks seeded by staff in their early 20's.

          I'm giving you my personal experience. That is an infinitesimally small sample size. It just so happens to jibe with science though. Coincidence?

          Tucker knows that all the (worthless) old people who die of Covid aren't getting it in the bar, they're GETTING IT FROM A ****ING KID. But he continues to spread disinformation contributing to more deaths in the future as his followers pump their fists at home screaming, "UUUUUUU TELL 'EM TUCKA!! GOD DARNED LIBURULZ! MUH LIBERTY! MUH RIGHT!"

          I'm of the opinion that public figures with a greater than average voice, have a greater than average responsibility when it comes to handing out knowingly fraudulent public safety information. He should be contacted by law enforcement at this point. Maybe even charged with reckless endangerment. I'm kinda over the Covidiocy bullshit now. I'd like to see the shitshow shut down once and for all. If I'm Twitter I ban Trump too if he utters one more line of public safety misinformation. If he contradicts the scientists one more friggin' time, they should pull the plug on him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tuc...s-unforgivable







            This is how a pandemic gets politicized.

            An ex of mine was infected in a restaurant at a table (all got infected). Some have lingering symptoms several months later.

            Another ex is involved in senior care and has been a witness to Covid outbreaks seeded by staff in their early 20's.

            I'm giving you my personal experience. That is an infinitesimally small sample size. It just so happens to jibe with science though. Coincidence?

            Tucker knows that all the (worthless) old people who die of Covid aren't getting it in the bar, they're GETTING IT FROM A ****ING KID. But he continues to spread disinformation contributing to more deaths in the future as his followers pump their fists at home screaming, "UUUUUUU TELL 'EM TUCKA!! GOD DARNED LIBURULZ! MUH LIBERTY! MUH RIGHT!"

            I'm of the opinion that public figures with a greater than average voice, have a greater than average responsibility when it comes to handing out knowingly fraudulent public safety information. He should be contacted by law enforcement at this point. Maybe even charged with reckless endangerment. I'm kinda over the Covidiocy bullshit now. I'd like to see the shitshow shut down once and for all. If I'm Twitter I ban Trump too if he utters one more line of public safety misinformation. If he contradicts the scientists one more friggin' time, they should pull the plug on him.


            In a restaurant at a table? Witnessed seeding, eh? Suure, cold...

            Waffler.jpg

            Hey, where's this guy been? Oh, on cnn...


            Comment


            • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tuc...s-unforgivable







              This is how a pandemic gets politicized. This is why the world looks at us like we are mad.

              An ex of mine was infected in a restaurant at a table (all got infected). Some have lingering symptoms several months later.

              Another ex is involved in senior care and has been a witness to Covid outbreaks seeded by staff in their early 20's.

              I'm giving you my personal experience. That is an infinitesimally small sample size. It just so happens to jibe with science though. Coincidence?

              Tucker knows that all the (worthless) old people who die of Covid aren't getting it in the bar, they're GETTING IT FROM A ****ING KID. But he continues to spread disinformation contributing to more deaths in the future as his followers pump their fists at home screaming, "UUUUUUU TELL 'EM TUCKA!! GOD DARNED LIBURULZ! MUH LIBERTY! MUH RIGHT!"

              I'm of the opinion that public figures with a greater than average voice, have a greater than average responsibility when it comes to handing out knowingly fraudulent public safety information. He should be contacted by law enforcement at this point. Maybe even charged with reckless endangerment. I'm kinda over the Covidiocy bullshit now. I'd like to see the shitshow shut down once and for all. If I'm Twitter I ban Trump too if he utters one more line of public safety misinformation. If he contradicts the scientists one more friggin' time, they should pull the plug on him.
              It gets politicized because the elected officials are lying to us to support their own agenda. It gets politicized by saying SOME protests are more important that policy, while other inalienable rights are pitched to the side. THAT is how it becomes political. Meanwhile you’re proclaiming your personal narrative is more important than science.

              You’re a hapless pawn.
              Livin the dream

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wufan View Post

                It gets politicized because the elected officials are lying to us to support their own agenda. It gets politicized by saying SOME protests are more important that policy, while other inalienable rights are pitched to the side. THAT is how it becomes political. Meanwhile you’re proclaiming your personal narrative is more important than science.

                You’re a hapless pawn.
                Gotta be a bad day at work to personally chase me around two threads. At least you're in the right place this time for name-calling.

                If I'm a hapless pawn (like the rest of the scientific community), then you'd be the confused conspiratorial irrational ape I suspect.

                I apologize for that. I know you're hurting. If you weren't you'd be able to stick to the discussion better. If it's any consolation, I'm kinda bummed too. Not going to see my outta town girl this weekend. :/

                Comment


                • Picture of Cold's "outta town girl"...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Picture of Cold's "outta town girl"...

                    Good idea... maybe I'll have some of that instead.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

                      Gotta be a bad day at work to personally chase me around two threads. At least you're in the right place this time for name-calling.

                      If I'm a hapless pawn (like the rest of the scientific community), then you'd be the confused conspiratorial irrational ape I suspect.

                      I apologize for that. I know you're hurting. If you weren't you'd be able to stick to the discussion better. If it's any consolation, I'm kinda bummed too. Not going to see my outta town girl this weekend. :/
                      The thing is you aren’t aware of your idiocies. You don’t understand what makes something political or apolitical. You don’t understand reason or science or logic. You don’t even understand how you are undermining yourself and all you can do is quote nonsense and then show us how little of it you understand. It’s actually quite borish.
                      Livin the dream

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wufan View Post

                        The thing is you aren’t aware of your idiocies. You don’t understand what makes something political or apolitical. You don’t understand reason or science or logic. You don’t even understand how you are undermining yourself and all you can do is quote nonsense and then show us how little of it you understand. It’s actually quite borish.
                        Pretty stellar track record for a fella chock full of idiocies lol. Every time you've stopped chirping long enough to actually challenge me on an issue you've been summarily shut by... reality. You're just angry because you hitched up the ol' wagon and followed Trump right on over the cliff and now you have no way of clawing back up without looking wrong AND cowardly. That's unfortunate for you, but what's done is done. You're gonna have to wait until the pandemic has passed before you can try to earn back a little credibility someplace else.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

                          Pretty stellar track record for a fella chock full of idiocies lol. Every time you've stopped chirping long enough to actually challenge me on an issue you've been summarily shut by... reality. :
                          You’ve said nothing that is in the realm of reality in months, so I stopped presenting it to you long ago. You don’t even know what reality is anymore. You think it’s your little power game. Go back to reading your Derrida.
                          Livin the dream

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wufan View Post

                            You’ve said nothing that is in the realm of reality in months, so I stopped presenting it to you long ago. You don’t even know what reality is anymore. You think it’s your little power game. Go back to reading your Derrida.
                            It's never been about power to me, it's about truth and effecting change in the deceived before they learn their lesson the hard way. Only you see my contributions in terms of power because you're jealous of what I bring (brought) to the table. This is your mental construct, not mine. I merely look at the science and relay it. That's all I've done since day one. I'm trading with the trend. Even when I'm wrong I'm still right. You, Kung and others are attempting to pick tops and bottoms. You wanna make the big splash. This isn't a game. Lives are at stake.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                              It's never been about power to me. It’s about truth........... This isn’t a game.
                              This is laughable. It’s always been a game to you. That’s why you’ve been disliked on Valleytalk and the AAC board. You’ve been kicked off of those boards and this one because you’ve always cared more about your reputation more than any truth. You have lied, stretched the truth, ridiculed, and pushed every limit available until someone called you on it.
                              Last edited by Shockm; 4 weeks ago.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shockm View Post

                                This is laughable. It’s always been a game to you. That’s why you’ve been disliked on Valleytalk and the AAC board. You’ve been kicked off of those boards and this one because you’ve always cared more about your reputation more than any truth. You have lied, stretched the truth, ridiculed, and pushed every limit available until someone called you on it.
                                You're talking out of your ass. Excellent choice in emojis.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X