Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Definitely not political.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.
    ________________
    "Enjoy the ride."

    - a smart man

    Comment


    • "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        This is outrageous and so telling coming from someone who is supposed to be impartial and only providing her medical opinion. Ferrer is an absolute joke and has fumbled LA worse than Fauci has on a national level. She is the biggest flip flopper and clearly has no idea what she is doing. I bet you anything the MSM will not cover this at all.

        As a side note, John and Ken are hilarious and KFI is a top notch station. Listen to it everyday here in San Diego. They pull no punches and tell it how it is.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

          This is outrageous and so telling coming from someone who is supposed to be impartial and only providing her medical opinion. Ferrer is an absolute joke and has fumbled LA worse than Fauci has on a national level. She is the biggest flip flopper and clearly has no idea what she is doing. I bet you anything the MSM will not cover this at all.

          As a side note, John and Ken are hilarious and KFI is a top notch station. Listen to it everyday here in San Diego. They pull no punches and tell it how it is.
          Ferrer's medical opinion is of little value. Her PhD is in Social Welfare. So she is more qualified to be taking on the rioters and getting them to stop. Should be no problem for a PhD (Piled Higher And Deeper) in Social Work.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 11, 2020, 03:04 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

            Ferrer's medical opinion is of little value. Her PhD is in Social Welfare. So she is more qualified to be taking on the rioters and getting them to stop. She be not problem for a PhD (Piled Higher And Deeper) in Social Work.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

            Comment


            • Chinese virologist says she'll release evidence proving COVID-19 was made in Wuhan laboratory (assuming she lives long enough - she may not want to wait much longer)

              https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...g-covid-19-was

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Chinese virologist says she'll release evidence proving COVID-19 was made in Wuhan laboratory (assuming she lives long enough - she may not want to wait much longer)

                https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...g-covid-19-was
                #chinavirus #wuhanflu

                Good for her. Very brave because she basically just signed her own death certificate in an effort to unveil the truth.

                Comment


                • Livin the dream

                  Comment


                  • The world got it wrong, and now they have to try and save face -- because what politician wants to admit that they wrecked the economy but didn't have to?
                    Auf geht's Shockers, Shieß on tooor!
                    Sheiß on tOOOOr ...
                    Sheiß on toooOOOOoooor!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Won't make the news. The MSM does not want to discuss this. Doesn't fit the "Orange man bad" narrative.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                        Won't make the news. The MSM does not want to discuss this. Doesn't fit the "Orange man bad" narrative.
                        Give it 30 days and they will be saying Trump should have opened up the country sooner.
                        Livin the dream

                        Comment


                        • Livin the dream

                          Comment


                          • Another artifcle on the Nashville coverup:

                            https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...-covid-19-lie/

                            I think if I were a Nashville area bar or restaurant owner I would be talking with a good personal injury attorney.

                            Comment


                            • Wow!!! This is truly mind blowing. How can a major city have such a massive cover up and blatant lying campaign to keep the public from really knowing this? Unacceptable. I hope they get the pants sued off of them and they all get fired. This is just another example of people suppressing the true nature of this virus and its true impact to fit a political narrative that they want regardless of the negative impact it is having on peoples lives. This is absolutely shameful and yet another reason people continue to question and push back on all of these "mandates". When people can't trust the data and the people in charge, they will question the methods and be less likely to follow any protocols. If you want people to comply, then be upfront and honest with ALL of the data, not just that that fits their own narrative. I am way less likely to believe any of these dumba$$es in charge with every day that goes by. I suspect any other country who is coming out of this better than the US is likely because their citizens believe in the people in charge and trust them. Not the case here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Well that's too bad; Ben Shapiro was one of the last remaining Conservatives out there who hadn't become a propaganda wing of Covidiot Central. I guess it's all about the election now.

                                OF COURSE the restaurants and bars were vectors in Nashville City.

                                L
                                M
                                F
                                A
                                O

                                In other news: I fell out of a tree. It appears it wasn't gravity that made me fall.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X