Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Wisconsin must be reading Colds rants on SN.

It’s important to virtue signal.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Canada will be a poor fit. Hungary?

You are correct, there are a couple of posters in here who just shout whatever conspiracy or trope is making the rounds, respond to any criticism with "whataboutism," and quickly resort to name calling.

The big dummy in all of this, is is not ShockingButTrue, it's me. For thinking I could rationally engage with a parrot or automaton. I won't do it anymore and I'm embarrassed I wasted my time.
      bobb, bobb, my humorless fellow Shockernetter. Conspiracy theorist huh?:
      • Trump is russian asset. You'll be all in on part II coming up here in about 3.2.1...
      • Trump is racist and joe isn't. But joe learned a lot about roaches from them black babies didn't he?
      • The President is the one who was caught strong-arming the ukraine and not joe, eh?
      • The current economy is the President's fault.
      • Trump started the virus and not china. Never mind it's effected 95% of the world, just not 95% of Americans.
      • There ain't been no lootin' in chicago over the last 3 weeks. They was protestin'.
      • Shocka ain't never lied, and cold's a stand-up dude who never trolls ; D
      • Kamala is a moderate.
      • Obama didn't spy on the incoming administration. C'mon man!
      • The President didn't mention his covid concerns at the State of The Union, and nancy didn't really act a fool afterwards.
      • etc., etc., and etc... (there's a whole lot more)
      You know, I'd rather not converse with you, as well, if you believe being -ahem- grave is the proper way to conduct ones self on this board, but if you're gonna throw ignorant statements out there like this virus is the President's fault, for starters, then sir, we shall have no choice but to cross paths once more.

Your instinct to blame, shame, and defame someone who has a point, backed up with facts, to counter one of your hasty claims might work over there in the coronavirus thread with the ghouls like cold, but not here in the political forum with the smart people, my melancholy and gruff liberal. And by the way, how come liberals these days have all the comedic timing of a jimmy kimmel punch-line? That guy couldn't ad-lib a fart these days.

Waffler.jpg

Is what this guy said about his President's handling of the pandemic a conspiracy?
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 14, 2020, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• According to NPR, Joe Biden is pushing a nation wide mandate from each state Governor to require mask wearing Even Outside. Non-Mask wearers will go to jail, I guess.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...k-when-outside

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          According to NPR, Joe Biden is pushing a nation wide mandate from each state Governor to require mask wearing Even Outside. Non-Mask wearers will go to jail, I guess.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...k-when-outside
          Fortunately, in most major cities the police will either be greatly depleted, or the D.A. won’t prosecute.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Fortunately, in most major cities the police will either be greatly depleted, or the D.A. won’t prosecute.
            Kamala Harris stated that his wanting people on a country road or walking in a park, to wear a mask is what leadership is.

Comment

It’s important to virtue signal.
              The admins on Shockernet should make us all wear masks when reading shockernet.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I dunno, wearing a mask while puking up in your mouth a little seems gross.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I dunno, wearing a mask while puking up in your mouth a little seems gross.
                  I guess, it’s just how important it is to you to keep you and others safe.

Comment

You’re not?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

You’re not?
                      Are you going to turn me into Gov. Kelley?

Comment

Nope. I’m going to publicly shame you on the social media which is shockernet.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I think you're alright over here SB.

It's the Karen's over on the coronavirus thread you need to watch out for. (haha)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I think you're alright over here SB.

It's the Karen's over on the coronavirus thread you need to watch out for. (haha)
                            I'm not a Karen, I'm a Maskhole.

Comment

• It’s time teachers become front line workers.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

It’s time teachers become front line workers.
                                My daughter teaches special needs in Houston, so I totally agree. They should get to the front of the line when a vaccine is availble as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X