Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Florida (with Texas) was the biggest disaster over the summer and was part of what reseeded the rest of the Union and set the stage for the carnage in the fall. Desantis should be recalled. He's a dumber version of Trump if that is possible.
    Lmfao.

Science only matters when you agree with it.

Unbiased my ass. Unplug.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Florida (with Texas) was the biggest disaster over the summer and was part of what reseeded the rest of the Union and set the stage for the carnage in the fall. Desantis should be recalled. He's a dumber version of Trump if that is possible.
      That’s just made up.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Florida looks like they are doing a lot of things right to most people.

But we know from history that you will take a few good story lines and ride them into a ditch. The basketball recruiting stories, that I have heard about you and your love affair with Casey Crawford are timeless, and may resemble your political viewpoints on California and Florida in similar ways. :)

Comment

Wait wait wait, I thought science and statistics were supposed to guide us and lead us? Florida and CA have nearly identical statistics with respect to Covid (could argue CA is worse off) and FL was open while CA and King Newsom were shut down for no reason. How can this be? Maybe we should enlist the great Cuomo from NY to help explain. After all he did win an Emmy. What a joke you are Clod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            If I were going to write a conspiratorial novel, I would write about how a virus that clearly started in China, in a secretive lab, sure didn't seem to hit any asian countries very hard.

Genetically targeted bio attack?
            7 monkeys? I think that's the name of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

7 monkeys? I think that's the name of the movie.
              12 Monkeys

Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, David Morse and Madeleine Stowe

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

12 Monkeys

Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, David Morse and Madeleine Stowe
                Syfy also made a series called 12 Monkeys loosely based on the movie.

Comment

I just returned from Florida. Florida was great!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Syfy also made a series called 12 Monkeys loosely based on the movie.
                    Is it any good?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• California is (was) an absolute pandemic success story relative to Florida. With twice the population and nearly 50% brown, it took until almost 2021 before they had their first day w/ over 200 deaths. Florida was doing that by July.

The situation over the last two months in Cali though has been a nightmare. It could be due to variants, quarantine fatigue, Christmas/New Years, or a mixture of all three. One thing it is NOT because of, is local Covidiocy. National Covidiocy absolutely. Hundreds of thousands of deaths lay on the shoulders of the former administration. I can say this with 100% certainty.

Dr. Fauci warned the nation plenty of times the danger of allowing such high baseline levels of infection to persist. Cali never had to happen. Hell, Florida and Texas never had to happen. The only region excused would be the NY/NJ/PA area, considering they had community spread months before even knowing the virus existed. Once it went exponential and the emergency wards began filling up, all they could do was react and bring in the refrigerated trailers. But thanks to the Covidiots running various states in the Midwest, we gave the virus a steady source of unmasked kindling to remain no less than 30,000 new infections burning daily. All it took was a little "wind" and the rest is history. The equivalent of a 9/11 attack pretty much every day through January. Absolutely unbelievable in a nation as advanced as ours. But we weren't acting very advanced last year now were we?

Thankfully those days are behind us.

Viva La Logico!

Comment

California is (was) an absolute pandemic success story relative to Florida. With twice the population and nearly 50% brown, it took until almost 2021 before they had their first day w/ over 200 deaths. Florida was doing that by July.

The situation over the last two months in Cali though has been a nightmare. It could be due to variants, quarantine fatigue, Christmas/New Years, or a mixture of all three. One thing it is NOT because of, is local Covidiocy. National Covidiocy absolutely. Hundreds of thousands of deaths lay on the shoulders of the former administration. I can say this with 100% certainty.

Dr. Fauci warned the nation plenty of times the danger of allowing such high baseline levels of infection to persist. Cali never had to happen. Hell, Florida and Texas never had to happen. The only region excused would be the NY/NJ/PA area, considering they had community spread months before even knowing the virus existed. Once it went exponential and the emergency wards began filling up, all they could do was react and bring in the refrigerated trailers. But thanks to the Covidiots running various states in the Midwest, we gave the virus a steady source of unmasked kindling to remain no less than 30,000 new infections burning daily. All it took was a little "wind" and the rest is history. The equivalent of a 9/11 attack pretty much every day through January. Absolutely unbelievable in a nation as advanced as ours. But we weren't acting very advanced last year now were we?

Thankfully those days are behind us.

Viva La Logico!
                        Dude, Kim Il-Sung would be proud of that propaganda.

Comment

• I’m vaccinated now. No more mask.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            I’m vaccinated now. No more mask.
                            Stop talking like a dummy.

You can take off the mask in public around the end of summer.

Comment

Stop talking like a dummy.

You can take off the mask in public around the end of summer.
                              Or now
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Is it any good?
                                I liked it, but I like any sci-fi that includes time travel.

Comment

Working...
                                X