Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

IF this is blown out of proportion, and IF it has been politicized, having an outside source controlling it will prevent any meddling by people wishing to drag this out to November 3rd.
    Francis Collins is the man in charge of the vaccine development. Check him out. Everything points to him being a "man of integrity", trust, and values. These men and women who are Scientists don't appear to be in anyone's pocket.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nih-dir...nt-2020-07-23/

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...enate-scrutiny

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Francis Collins is the man in charge of the vaccine development. Check him out. Everything points to him being a "man of integrity", trust, and values. These men and women who are Scientists don't appear to be in anyone's pocket.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nih-dir...nt-2020-07-23/

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...enate-scrutiny
      There are multiple vaccines being worked on. The one that is working and is in use in other countries is a two dose vaccine put out by Tel Aviv.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

There are multiple vaccines being worked on. The one that is working and is in use in other countries is a two dose vaccine put out by Tel Aviv.
        Link to any source other than reddit?
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

IF this is blown out of proportion, and IF it has been politicized, having an outside source controlling it will prevent any meddling by people wishing to drag this out to November 3rd.
          I am lost. The vaccine will not be ready by Nov 3. Maybe some folks start getting vaccinations between thanksgiving and X-Mas.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Link to any source other than reddit?
            don’t even have that. Family friends son is on the project there.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I am lost. The vaccine will not be ready by Nov 3. Maybe some folks start getting vaccinations between thanksgiving and X-Mas.
              Supposed to be through testing and deployed by September from what I’m hearing.

Comment

• Just to bring this back, operation warp speed is to bring the vaccine to market in the following way: There are a number of vaccines out there at various stages of development and and trials. Those that show the greatest promise in phase 1 clinicals will be allowed to manufacture in the US while phase 2 and phase 3 clinicals are ongoing. The gov is providing a grant to these companies to cover expenses. If phase 3 is successful they will be approved for distribution in the US. There should be a launch quantity available to start administering as soon as those trials are complete.

I don’t know how this impacts work being done by pharma companies in other parts of the world.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Can someone please explain why fauci is getting lauded for his actions during this godd*** Bat Flu, but our President is getting ambushed by the MSM because of the very same flu? Wasn't it fauci who's said several times that the President is doing everything suggested of him, and more even, but yet the leftist's insist on calling it the Trump flu? You can't possibly make up this level of stupidity. And why the suppression of anything Hydroxychloroquine? Even though millions use it every day, with stockpiles of documented evidence to prove its effectiveness even, fauci calls it anecdotal evidence. Only polticially motivated dullards, or intellectual morons, would agree with that level of misrepresentation. No less than obama would call that type of misinformation a 'false equivalent'.

It's these delusional 1/2 Snowflake cowards who don't have the fortitude to think for themselves that are making this pandemic worse than it needs to be. Common sense is all that's needed. Even Trump voters know that.

BatFlu.jpg
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 28, 2020, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Herman Cain was 74 and was a Cancer survivor.

This hideous illness that evidence points to being set upon the world by Xi and China has killed a great deal of the people over 65.

80 percent of the deaths have come from this age group and I don't think that includes pre-existing conditions although the older one is, the more chance they had pre-existing conditions such as cancer.
                    And Trump has failed his leadership responsibilities in this area miserably. He is allowing no masks at rallies, keeps pimping discredited treatments and has his cabinet make broad requirements (like opening schools) without formulating guidelines and a roadmap. All of this is a factor in the casualty count.

And I see people everyday referring to this as the Chinese Flu, so my post is a public service announcement intended to remind everyone how much Trump is currently failing the leadership test.

Some say China flu, I say Trump flu, if you don't like it, why don't you call out some of the people who continually call it the China flu. You're calling me out, but not the others. To me, China flu is a racist term. I would be offended if I was Asian or Chinese decent and some of them have been attacked by admittedly nutty people. The nutty people who perpetrate these crimes against people of color are committing hate crimes.

The actual name of the disease is COVID (or Novel Coronavirus), but I digress.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

And Trump has failed his leadership responsibilities in this area miserably. He is allowing no masks at rallies, keeps pimping discredited treatments and has his cabinet make broad requirements (like opening schools) without formulating guidelines and a roadmap. All of this is a factor in the casualty count.

And I see people everyday referring to this as the Chinese Flu, so my post is a public service announcement intended to remind everyone how much Trump is currently failing the leadership test.

Some say China flu, I say Trump flu, if you don't like it, why don't you call out some of the people who continually call it the China flu. You're calling me out, but not the others. To me, China flu is a racist term. I would be offended if I was Asian or Chinese decent and some of them have been attacked by admittedly nutty people. The nutty people who perpetrate these crimes against people of color are committing hate crimes.

The actual name of the disease is COVID (or Novel Coronavirus), but I digress.
                      Thank you Don Lemon?

How about the FauciFlu? Seems like he was the "expert" right?

Kind of like the study he and the NIH completed in 2005 about the positive effects Hydroxychloroquine has on SARS-CoV. Now he denies its effects? Hmm.
                      Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; July 30, 2020, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Or the right.
                        I don’t see many conservatives rioting or protesting because they don’t agree with someone else.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I don’t see many conservatives rioting or protesting because they don’t agree with someone else.
                          Then you aren't looking

Comment

Then you aren't looking
                            Proof it up, sticky.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Then you aren't looking
                              I don’t agree with Fever but you are wrong too. I know a good number of people who are right leaning who are concerned about what happened to George Floyd and support that racial equality through peaceful protests. I think that far right racists exist and look for opportunities to exacerbate rioting probably to make all blacks look bad. I have no proof of this but common sense tells me that.

However, you have no proof either. Antifa and anarchists are predominantly Far left, anti-government rioters whether it happens in Seattle, Portland, L.A., Denver, Chicago, Washington DC, etc. Their rioting activities almost always take place after dark and begin with peaceful protesters. They bring weapons like ice bottles, baseball bats, lasers, tasers, etc. A black, peaceful protester from Portland, a couple of days ago, stated these rioters aren’t from Portland but they are well funded and organized. He also said that after the riots, they go back to their hotel rooms and come back the next night. As as I said before, I wouldn’t doubt that far right contribute to some of these activities to further their aims but, again, I’ve seen no facts to prove that.
                              Last edited by Shockm; July 30, 2020, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Oops

Comment

Working...
                                X