Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Maybe. If you haven't gotten in to the pants, you can't be certain it is a woman. It's 2020 after all...
    Touche'!

She has such a pleasing feminine voice though. Maybe if the lights were dimmed dark enough...?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      But sharing nude photos of Shocker coeds younger than your granddaughter with people you hardly know isn't?
      Oh, and: Pics or it didn't happen.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Oh, and: Pics or it didn't happen.
        Jesus God

Lemme dig through my email folders. That was a loooooong time ago.

;P

Comment

Lemme dig through my email folders. That was a loooooong time ago.

;P
          Wait ... email? You are airing out a private conversation publicly??

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; August 27, 2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

My response to yours was in jest hence the ";P"

But my comment towards Doc, who has become obsessed with me personally as of late, was intended as an encouragement for self-reflection and pause.
              Threats and blackmail? You're a class act, Cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Threats and blackmail? You're a class act, Cold.
                Put down the spy novel my friend. Although I would find it entertaining watching you try to prove your theory. :)

Comment

My response to yours was in jest hence the ";P"

But my comment towards Doc, who has become obsessed with me personally as of late, was intended as an encouragement for self-reflection and pause.
                  Seems to me that Doc might be winning the battle going on inside your head.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Seems to me that Doc might be winning the battle going on inside your head.
                    Most definitely!

Comment

Her kids ....
                      Covid-Bob

You need to dump her. I ran the numbers, if you bang her there is 99.32% chance you will get covid within the year. And with your covidities, you may be doomed.
                      Last edited by SB Shock; August 25, 2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Can we move these posts please? I just ate my breakfast and am about to hurl all over. Plus, Cold's far fetched attempt at a Penthouse Letter is not relevant to this thread.
                        It couldn't have been a Penthouse letter. They all begin with "I never believed these stories to be true, but than last week, my whole life changed. I was never a ladies man, I had the occasional date, have been with a few women, but never anything as exciting as what I read here. Then it happened to me."

If its missing this, or any other similar intro, it ain't a Penthouse letter. Plus, there was no reference to the size of his phallus. Therefore, it wasn't anywhere close to a Penthouse letter. It wouldn't never make the back pages of Hustler, either.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Nope. He doesn’t make up a bunch of **** to make his delusions seem real. He just says nonsense and leaves it at that.

And, he's probably not a Chickenhawk fan either, but, then again, he kinda sorta uses the same somber tone though, doesn't he? Then again, maybe they both are.

Chicken.jpg

Moving away from the negativity, some good news, except maybe for said ghouls and doom-and gloom prophets: New CDC guidelines state if you've been within 6' of someone who has covid19 (IT DIDN'T REFERENCE A MASK) for more than 15 minutes and do not display symptoms of the virus thereafter, you DO NOT need to be tested.

Can't wait to hear that old dusty fool and the President have a debate about who can get outta bed first, and get to work on that god**** Bat Flu. A word of advice: Don't take the bait 1/2 Snowflake Shockernet Speculators.
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 26, 2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

DR Whipple:

Huge spikes in Covid19 is the reason why HS sports are cancelled & classes are limited. We had an opportunity to continue what was a remarkable start to controling this virus, then politics overcame the advice of medical experts. Your anti mask comment is part of the problem.

Interesting article from Illinois about their HS fall sports. Talks about Wichita City League happenings.

Comment

• Did anyone see the DOJ is fixin' to get to the bottom of some of those nursing home -ahem- 'shenanigan's' that was poppin' off back in the Spring?

Department of Justice Requesting Data From Governors of States that Issued COVID-19 Orders that May Have Resulted in Deaths of Elderly Nursing Home Residents: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depar...-have-resulted (offical DOJ website)

That ought to explain a good portion of the death count here in the US that all of the ghouls nationally, and here on Shockernet, have been hopin' to pin on their President.

CNNLOL.jpg

Comment

• Friend of mine has Covid. He got a phone call a couple weeks ago, telling him he was positive and that he had to quarantine. He got sick and never heard another word from anybody. Finally. last saturday, he received a phone call telling him that he was cleared and that he could resume normal activities. He snarled into the phone, "I'm so ****ing sick that I can't even walk out to my truck! " .......................I wonder who keeps track of these things and how they calculate cases

Comment

Working...
                                X