No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record, the Braidwood Inn is (waa) acactually in Braidwood, IL. It is now the named the Sun Motel.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Just saw this on Facebook. I guess there ain't no social distancing at the car wash. Screenshot_20200824-220158_Facebook.jpg
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

A hotel meetup is definitely quite classy.
        Well, we live a decent distance from one another so meeting in the middle for a bit is a reasonable compromise. Last time it was around the park all day which got tiring. Room service at Embassy and a movie in the "sitting room" or bedroom seems like a safe activity all things considered. She knows I won't go to a restaurant with all the other sheeple. Had this been a typical date I might have taken her out on the boat and then a night on the town.

Thanks for weighing in!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Well, we live a decent distance from one another so meeting in the middle for a bit is a reasonable compromise. Last time it was around the park all day which got tiring. Room service at Embassy and a movie in the "sitting room" or bedroom seems like a safe activity all things considered. She knows I won't go to a restaurant with all the other sheeple. Had this been a typical date I might have taken her out on the boat and then a night on the town.

Thanks for weighing in!
          If you were in Omaha, you could have shagged her in the bed of your pickup behind the car wash!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It’s the best set up if you want to escape the reality that is your life. Also, adults making out in parks is a totally normal and healthy thing. I bet cold learned some new techniques from those sophomores he parked next to.
            Hmmmmm. Such a salty comment. Quite telling actually. My condolences.

Actually, we went to a lovely park with a little zoo and several gardens. We chatted on a bench next to a pond where a delightful cool breeze would occasionally blow across to us. She rubbed my shoulders and then I rubbed hers. Wasn't tryin' to be a smooth operator but... it was a nice ice-breaker and we both had a decently long drive. We walked and talked for a while. She grabbed CB's hand (CB is irresistible you know). Literally the longest first date of all time. It was fun and a nice respite from the hell that is #CovidLife. Then it was time to go so we walked to our cars, flirted a little more, and I made a joke about height (CB is a big man) and motioned her onto the curb where I grabbed her like an alpha male and DID NOT jam my tongue down her throat like a toad. (CB is romantic not gauche).

Right before she was to leave, she did something a little naughty. No doubt in an attempt to short-circuit CB's big head and engage the (slightly) littler one for purposes of spell-casting. I remarked that she was NAUGHTY and said my goodbyes. Then I swatted her on her cute little ass as she turned to walk away. Her giggle signaled that I was in. Then we talked on the phone the entire way back to our respective cities.

So yeah, it was an escape from reality and I am thankful for it.

Now ya'll have a mini-sweat novel courtesy of CB to get yourselves all spun up prior to bed. When your lady asks, "What has gotten into you?!", tell her to thank CB.

Goodnight!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

If you were in Omaha, you could have shagged her in the bed of your pickup behind the car wash... next to the cattle pens!!
              FIFY. :)

Shaggin' in the cabin of your boat works well also, but we are way too early for that. I don't go for the quick score. That's no way to build momentum. Take it slow and easy and you'll finish... hard... every time.

Comment

• Jesus God.

Comment

Shaggin' in the cabin of your boat works well also, but we are way too early for that. I don't go for the quick score. That's no way to build momentum. Take it slow and easy and you'll finish... hard... every time.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; August 27, 2020, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Can we move these posts please? I just ate my breakfast and am about to hurl all over. Plus, Cold's far fetched attempt at a Penthouse Letter is not relevant to this thread.

Comment

I take it my story was uncomfortable for you?
                        I don't think uncomfortable is what any of us are thinking.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I don't think uncomfortable is what any of us are thinking.
                            I do hope I didn't offend anyone too greatly. It was just an attempt at levity in what has been a period of extended contentious topics in this forum.

I'm happy ignoring 99% of the flack because I clearly understand its origins, but on occasion... I feel compelled to remind those who have become obsessed and boorish that, while I am now in a virtual cage, I'm still a very dangerous animal. :P

I thank you for any latitude in defending myself.
                            Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; August 27, 2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Can we move these posts please? I just ate my breakfast and am about to hurl all over. Plus, Cold's far fetched attempt at a Penthouse Letter is not relevant to this thread.

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I apologize gentlemen. I should have put up a warning prior that it is indeed a heterosexual story. It's 2020 after all...

Comment

I apologize gentlemen. I should have put up a warning prior that it is indeed a heterosexual story. It's 2020 after all...
                                Maybe. If you haven't gotten in to the pants, you can't be certain it is a woman. It's 2020 after all...

Comment

Working...
                                X