No announcement yet.

Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big mystery is how Broncos Country could possibly be 2-3, within a couple spots of last place while also outscoring the entire league. Clearly the talent is there... must be the coaching :)

Comment

• Holy crap. I went from low score to top score.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
        The big mystery is how Broncos Country could possibly be 2-3, within a couple spots of last place while also outscoring the entire league. Clearly the talent is there... must be the coaching :)
        The schedule maker at ESPN is my mortal enemy.

That or I am Wichita State and the rest of you are the Valley fools who look at your matchup with me as your Super Bowl.
        78-65

Comment

• #Evansville'd
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I hate this league. I thought I was catching a break by getting a winless foe this week. Instead, I get another Super Bowl effort.

My team is actually pretty good...probably one of the deepest teams that I have ever had. My luck with opponents though absolutely sucks.
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              I hate this league. I thought I was catching a break by getting a winless foe this week. Instead, I get another Super Bowl effort.

My team is actually pretty good...probably one of the deepest teams that I have ever had. My luck with opponents though absolutely sucks.
              I'm just really glad I probably won't have to face you in the playoffs.

Comment

• Holy molly I won both my games this week.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• The 1991 UNLV Runnin' Rebels are putting together a dominant run that closely mirrors their historic counterparts. About to be 7-0. The heaviest hitter in the league, Broncos Country, seems to have some severe coaching and team chemistry issues that keep plaguing their season. They've almost outscored the entire league, yet are about to be 2-5. Some say it's the schedule, but at the end of the day, it's the coach who has to accept responsibility for losing his team. One of the hardest things about fantasy football is getting your players to be cohesive and to buy into the system you are trying to run. You put that many stars onto one team and sometimes it just doesn't come together mentally. Fantasy football is more than just stats. There are a lot of good teams out there, but only a few great ones like the 1991 UNLV Runnin' Rebels.

Comment

• Crap my team's so bad guys would rather retire mid-season than keep playing for me! :(

Comment

• So far, so good - I'm staying on the opposite side of the bracket avoiding the 1991UNLV Runnin' Rebels for as long as possible. Rumor is they have been spotted hot tubbing with some shady characters - will that throw off their mojo?

Comment

• Personally, I think the Rebels are peaking a bit too soon. I would not be surprised to see them lose in the semifinals to a team that has no business beating them...just like their historical counterparts.

And like you posted earlier, you better pray that Broncos Country doesn't sneak into the playoffs. Don't make me rename my team the "2014 Kentucky Wildcats."
                        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          Personally, I think the Rebels are peaking a bit too soon. I would not be surprised to see them lose in the semifinals to a team that has no business beating them...just like their historical counterparts.

And like you posted earlier, you better pray that Broncos Country doesn't sneak into the playoffs. Don't make me rename my team the "2014 Kentucky Wildcats."
                          I reviewed the scoring, and your team has in fact outscored the entire league. You are like the Creighton Blue Jays of the Shockernet fantasy football league. All offense and no defense, I guess. But, fortunately, you have a lot of good losses with that high SOS. I guess in that way you are like the KU Jayhawks of the Shockernet fantasy football league...

This may be the most offensive post I've ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                            I reviewed the scoring, and your team has in fact outscored the entire league. You are like the Creighton Blue Jays of the Shockernet fantasy football league. All offense and no defense, I guess. But, fortunately, you have a lot of good losses with that high SOS. I guess in that way you are like the KU Jayhawks of the Shockernet fantasy football league...

This may be the most offensive post I've ever made.
                            You compared me to Creighton and KU? Those are fighting words.
                            78-65

Comment

• If Broncos Country and myself didn't have bad luck, we'd have no luck at all. I've scored the third most points in the League yet I'm third in the most points scored against me. Broncos is first in points scored and unfortunately first in most points scored against. Everyone has their SuperBowls when they play against the two of us. That's the way Fantasy works, but doesn't mean I like it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I guess I should start all my boom or bust guys this weekend then. :)
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X