No announcement yet.

Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I need to play one of you two again so I can actually score some points. After two lackluster weeks my team's motto is "we are who we thought we were."

Comment

• Updated Standings with six weeks to go.

Seven of our teams average 94-plus points per week, but two of those would miss the playoffs as of right now.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sdshox; October 26, 2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Dang after this week I'll probably be last in points. I'm a magnet for injured RB's and who'd have guessed Jordy Nelson would end up the 4th best WR in GB?!?

Comment

• I was afraid this day would come. But no matter... I have learned from real UNLV fans that even if your team loses, you can still claim that your team is perfect. If anyone even attempts to compare another team... even if it is your program's theoretical dream team you are still kidding yourself. Therefore, my team remains the greatest fantasy football team of all time even though we laid down and only put up like 70 points this week.

Comment

• I'm proud of my guys for overcoming a 30 POINT SPREAD to put up a W, but honestly who would expect Julio Jones to only score 2.9 and if Ware hadn't gotten hurt he would have scored enough to win. I'll take it though! :)

Aaaaaaannnd in a surprise to no one once again Broncos Country has the high score of the week against him...

Comment

• Well, I am up 10 on Sex Panther but his Defense is the 5-0 Vikes who are playing the 1-5 Bears. Hoping for a miracle tonight.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                I'm proud of my guys for overcoming a 30 POINT SPREAD to put up a W, but honestly who would expect Julio Jones to only score 2.9 and if Ware hadn't gotten hurt he would have scored enough to win. I'll take it though! :)

Aaaaaaannnd in a surprise to no one once again Broncos Country has the high score of the week against him...
                I'm pretty sure Broncos Country would have beaten me almost every week so far this season other than the week we actually played each other. I don't know if I've ever seen it this bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                  I hate you all so much.

Last edited by WuShock16; October 31, 2016, 06:39 PM.
                  78-65

Comment

• ^^^^^ Poor guy took a beatin.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• What do you know, Sex Panther's D ate a turd and the 5-0 (div.) Vikes gave me 2 points as the 1-5 (div.) Bears won 20-10. More proof that this season's fantasy football is topsy-turvy.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                        What do you know, Sex Panther's D ate a turd and the 5-0 (div.) Vikes gave me 2 points as the 1-5 (div.) Bears won 20-10. More proof that this season's fantasy football is topsy-turvy.

Chicago was missing their two starting guards, WR #2 and WR #3 (Smith and Royal) and the Vikes D still can't stop them? I have the worse luck in the world.

Comment

• I just realized how very fitting it was that the team I lost to was "straight cash homey" AKA none other than HCGM himself. I never should have expected to win. My team may be aptly named, but no one is any match for Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            I hate you all so much.

I just went and looked at the scoring. It appears as though you may have joined the wrong conference. Looks a bit like the B12. All offense and no defense.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              I just went and looked at the scoring. It appears as though you may have joined the wrong conference. Looks a bit like the B12. All offense and no defense.
                              Defense wins championships. Especially in fantasy football.

Comment

• Don't mind me. I'm just over here like

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X