Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    Does it count against us if he starts a guy that's out with injury, or only if they're actually on a bye week?
    And he's probably going to kick my ass anyway since Fitz already has 20. Lmao
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Today is the first day that I have been able to think/look about FFL as I have been busy with storm clean up. I am taking a big goose egg with Carson Palmer. Ugh. Looks like I will be 0-5 :cry:
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
        Does it count against us if he starts a guy that's out with injury, or only if they're actually on a bye week?
        The rules only mention bye week, so that's all the matters, I guess.
        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by sdshox View Post
          Sorry I've been slacking...here's some updated standings. Illinois State Still Sucks, and so does my team.
          Defense, man, gotta work on the defense. You can't expect to win giving up the 2nd most points in the league! :)

Comment

• Crap I'm facing my first bye week combined with injuries dilemma and need some advice. It's not looking like Cam Newton is going to play and would need to drop one of the following in order to pick up another qb.

Ware
            Hurns
            Moncrief

Keep in mind this is 12 team league where there are really no decent RBs available to pickup. With Charles returning I'm not sure what Ware offers the rest of the way. It's tough to gage Charles workload. I'm pretty certain any one of those 3 would instantly be picked up on the waiver wire. I've even contemplated going without a qb this week since I really don't want to lose any of those players. What would you do???

Comment

• That is a pickle BostonWu

The waiver wire is crap as you say. Roll the dice.

Comment

• Given more thought I think I'm going to release WR Woods tomorrow and pick up Eli. I'd rather go without mediocre WR than QB and not have to drop one of the 3 aforementioned players who'd I most likely lose off waivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  Given more thought I think I'm going to release WR Woods tomorrow and pick up Eli. I'd rather go without mediocre WR than QB and not have to drop one of the 3 aforementioned players who'd I most likely lose off waivers.
                  Never mind. Thought you were talking about our league.
                  78-65

Comment

• Looks like the sun shined on the dogs ass today.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I told everyone my Carson Palmer goose egg would cost me and it did. 94-86, well done No Fly.

Comment

• My team came back to earth-few points from my no name RB's, and I made the huge mistake of dropping Sammie Coates for Sterling Shepherd. And on a side note, when I look at recent transactions I don't recognize hardly any of the names, which makes me think I'm missing something...

Comment

• How is it possible that I am ahead of the great 1991 UNLV Rebels? I thought they were unbeatable. The TEs will settle it tonight. Earlier in the week, I had Hunter Henry of San Diego but dropped him to get a higher-ranked TE. Henry went for 13.4 yesterday, which would have really given a good cushion to brace for whatever Greg Olsen will do tonight. That late TD by OBJ last night didn't help either.
                          78-65

Comment

• I learned my lesson. Time to start gronk and bennent.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                              My team came back to earth-few points from my no name RB's, and I made the huge mistake of dropping Sammie Coates for Sterling Shepherd. And on a side note, when I look at recent transactions I don't recognize hardly any of the names, which makes me think I'm missing something...
                              Yah, thanks for Sammie. He looked really good yesterday on my bench. :( Oh well. At least Carson Palmer not playing still let me steal a win.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                How is it possible that I am ahead of the great 1991 UNLV Rebels? I thought they were unbeatable. The TEs will settle it tonight. Earlier in the week, I had Hunter Henry of San Diego but dropped him to get a higher-ranked TE. Henry went for 13.4 yesterday, which would have really given a good cushion to brace for whatever Greg Olsen will do tonight. That late TD by OBJ last night didn't help either.
                                Odell's TD was destiny (I know this because it was a bad call letting it stand) and the undisputed, undefeated 91 Rebels are also a team of destiny. Fitting that my man Greg Olsen will be the one to seal the deal over Broncos Country after that wisely declined trade :)
                                Last edited by Dave Stalwart; October 10, 2016, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X