No announcement yet.

Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ISSS drops Alex Smith for Colin Caepernik?!? That seems wrong on so many levels.

And talk about bad timing for Goddard, more than 1/2 his team is on a bye!

Comment

• Friendly reminder...make sure you fill in your byes to keep us eligible for the prize...and because everyone is still in running for playoff spots.
      78-65

Comment

• 9 players on 6 teams on my roster have bye's this week.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• The loss last week could have been just what my guys needed. Came back with a renewed focus and intensity this week. Sometimes the mental toughness you can gain from a tough loss is a net positive in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            The loss last week could have been just what my guys needed. Came back with a renewed focus and intensity this week. Sometimes the mental toughness you can gain from a tough loss is a net positive in the end.
            but it was a quality loss so it doesnt count.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Alright Royal Chiefs its Super Bowl week!!! Countdown to Broncos Country... 99 hours 15 minutes...

Comment

• SHOCKERNET
                TEAM W L T PCT GB
                1991 UNLV Runnin' Rebels 8 1 0 .889 --
                McDuff's Crimedogs 6 3 0 .667 2
                Straight Cash Homey 5 4 0 .556 3
                No Fly Zone 5 4 0 .556 3
                Royal Chiefs 5 4 0 .556 3
                Sex Panther 4 5 0 .444 4
                Illinois State Still Sucks 4 5 0 .444 4
                Broncos Country 3 6 0 .333 5
                North Star Shocks 3 6 0 .333 5
                Goddard Skyshockers 2 7 0 .222 6

Comment

• I believe UNLV has itself a magic number of "1" to clinch the playoffs.

The rest of us are about a horse-a-piece for spots 2 through 10 with just four games left. Might come down to the tiebreakers for who makes the bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                    Alright Royal Chiefs its Super Bowl week!!! Countdown to Broncos Country... 99 hours 15 minutes...
                    Broncos Country reversed some of that karma with a much-needed win last week. The fellas need to take things one game at a time, but I am confident that if they can find a way to sneak into the Top 6, that will be a team that no one will want to see in the playoffs.
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                      I believe UNLV has itself a magic number of "1" to clinch the playoffs.

The rest of us are about a horse-a-piece for spots 2 through 10 with just four games left. Might come down to the tiebreakers for who makes the bracket.
                      Important to know that the first tiebreaker is head-to-head. These final games of the regular season are important because we are now facing these opponents for a second time. It is a chance to get the second win to own that tiebreaker or a chance to get a win to force a split, which would make points scored the next tiebreaker, which tilts the advantage to higher scoring teams (like Broncos Country and Sex Panther).
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        Broncos Country reversed some of that karma with a much-needed win last week. The fellas need to take things one game at a time, but I am confident that if they can find a way to sneak into the Top 6, that will be a team that no one will want to see in the playoffs.
                        I fully expect and should lose but still gotta give it the 'ol Missouri St try, we're getting t-shirts that say "Broncos is not a country."

Comment

• All 4 of my remaining games are against teams currently in the bracket including the almighty UNLV this week. I'm hoping for 2-2 or 3-1 to hold my spot, but could easily see an ISUb collapse and needing a tiebreaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                            I fully expect and should lose but still gotta give it the 'ol Missouri St try, we're getting t-shirts that say "Broncos is not a country."
                            If @WuDrWu: had not already made a perfect comment in the political forum today, I'd say this post wins today. But his does. This is a very close second :) Any other day, this post wins.

Comment

• Week 11 almost complete and the playoff picture is becoming clearer. It looks like 7 wins will get you in (1991, Crimedogs, Straight Cash and Royal have pretty much clinched). ISSS and No Fly Zone magic number at 1 with 2 to play.

Seeding is a complete guess at this point - good luck fellas!

Comment

• Five of the six spots are taken. The only possible change would be with Illinois State Still Sucks (gosh, that's a great name). If ISSS loses the last two games, the winner of this week's matchup between Broncos Country and Sex Panther could force a tie with a win next week. Both BC and SP beat ISSS earlier in the season, so either would win the tiebreaker. ISSS does play two playoff-bound teams in the next week, so BC and SP can still hold out hope.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X