No announcement yet.

Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great matchups in the first round of the playoffs, both going down to the wire.

It only matters to me but had I been in the 6 spot, I would have advanced with a win over ISSS. I'm going to play it out to see what could have happened.
    78-65

Comment

• Two running backs, one flex, and one wide receiver total less than ten points. No Fly Zone deserved to get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. Of course, so did ISSS, but this was a case of someone has to win, only because both teams can't lose.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• I see that Broncos Country outscored the entire winners bracket.

Comment

• Of course my stud Julio is declared out early Sunday morning and I pick up Taylor Gabriel - but, do I put him in the lineup? Noooooooooo! Then L. Bell goes all world with the best fantasy day all year and I lose in a squeaker - UGH!

Congrats to Straight Cash Homey! Good luck the rest of the way fellas!

Comment

• A squeaker? I'm not sure that covers it. I was puckering, let's say, until the final horn sounded. Thank goodness for that safety!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              Apparently, Goddard Shyshockers agreed that you needed the week off and let you win.

Considering that GS appears to have quit the last five weeks, costing us a shot at the ESPN prize (however small that chance might have been) and giving five playoff teams an essential free win (maybe it doesn't make a difference in the standings but maybe it does), I think we might need to find a new owner for next year's league.

Anyone object with that idea?
              Hey, I screwed up the TE, but the available TE's were slim pickin's anyway.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Gosh I was expecting something more dramatic than just a text box congratulations on the home page... no fireworks? Parade? :) Oh well, it was fun, and to win it all when I spent the night after the draft worried I wouldn't win a game, was pretty amazing. Good game Homey, any other week you'd have beat me, but my Chiefs came to play this week. :)

Oh this should put to rest any debate, its definite: luck > skill when it comes to fantasy football. ;)

Comment

• Congrats to @jazztrane: and @ShockMe300: for making the finals and a high scoring championship game.

"Uneasy lies the head that wears the (virtual) crown"

Comment

• That was a fun game, but I knew I was in trouble when Cam Newton had negative points approaching half time. What a fun season that was.

Comment

• So @jazztrane: won?
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        So @jazztrane: won?
                        I know, hard to believe isn't it? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                          I know, hard to believe isn't it? :)
                          PM me with an address I can mail your prize to.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Wow didn't know there was one!

Comment

Working...
                            X