Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy football anyone?

Anyone down this year?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Tried multiple leagues a couple times. Gonna just stay with one. Our draft is tomorrow, beginning out 30th season, gotta be the oldest league around.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Tried multiple leagues a couple times. Gonna just stay with one. Our draft is tomorrow, beginning out 30th season, gotta be the oldest league around.
      My fantasy baseball league will be 20 next year. Basketball and football are a few years younger. It started out as me and some college friends, but has migrated to various individuals over time. I now no longer know a soul in the league.
      Livin the dream

Comment

I enjoyed the ShockerNet league last year and would be game to do another one, should one be organized.
        78-65

Comment

I'd be willing to give it a whirl.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I am up for another pummeling.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I can be the league manager this year if that would be okay. If there could be 8 players, that would be perfect. Each team could the others twice each for a 14 game regular season. Top 4 make playoffs for Weeks 15-16. I like both Yahoo and ESPN but probably prefer ESPN as that site will rank players by position, which gives you a better idea of how your players stack up. We used ESPN last year, I believe

I would ask that if you decide to play, please, Please, PLEASE play the full season. It isn't very fun when a bad team suddenly stops trying.
              78-65

Comment

If there's room, I'll play. I enjoyed it last year.

Comment

So far, it appears that these people have committed to playing:

@WuShock16:
                  @ShockMe300:
                  @DUShock:
                  @ShockdaWorld:

@shock: , you started the thread. Would you like to throw your name in?
                  78-65

Comment

Absolutely.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I haven't done it in years but I'm game to give it a shot if there's room!

Comment

That's six. We need 2 more...maybe 4 more as I have seen concerns online about 8-team league being too shallow.
                        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          That's six. We need 2 more...maybe 4 more as I have seen concerns online about 8-team league being too shallow.
                          Me, me, me, me

Comment

@ShockerPhi:
                            @capnkirk:
                            @pinstripers:
                            @ShockerDropOut:
                            @sdshox:

Comment

Fees to get? Any prizes?

Comment

Working...
                              X