No announcement yet.

Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I really am the Chiefs, they're 7-3 but take away their defense and special teams TD's and they're near the bottom of the league in scoring; I'm 7-4 and AT the bottom of the league in scoring... Hope that Mantis luck stays with me!

Comment

• Rebels aren't mentally tough. Let the wins go to their head. They were busy signing shoe deals and penciling themselves onto NBA rosters and forgot to play the game in front of them. Fortunately I can lose pretty much every game and still make the playoffs where I will lose in the first round to anyone who isn't spending all of their time talking about being the greatest and not backing it up.

Comment

• Broncos country about to get super bowled again. @WuShock16:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          Broncos country about to get super bowled again.
          Story of the season for both BC and SP. It looks like BC will win but ISSS appears to have the win in hand, which will knock BC out of playoffs.
          78-65

Comment

• My team can't stand prosperity. Reached #1 then collectively took a week off and laid an egg. Extra windsprints for all you slackers!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              Story of the season for both BC and SP. It looks like BC will win but ISSS appears to have the win in hand, which will knock BC out of playoffs.
              Unbelievable comeback by BC. I looked at the score before the night game last night and it looked dire for you when it was 130-110. It looked like it was destined to be another week where you outscored the whole league except for the one guy you happened to be playing. BC has turned a corner, now able to withstand a superbowl effort and still come out on top.

Comment

Does this count as a concession? Rodgers is making me sweat...

Comment

• Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                  Does this count as a concession? Rodgers is making me sweat...
                  It looks like you will escape. Sheesh....that was close.
                  78-65

Comment

• So I guess with the loss, No Fly Zone wraps up the six seed while ISSS takes over the 5 seed in the playoffs. Too bad I didn't start Cousins instead of Rodgers. :)
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      So I guess with the loss, No Fly Zone wraps up the six seed while ISSS takes over the 5 seed in the playoffs. Too bad I didn't start Cousins instead of Rodgers. :)
                      Yeah, thanks for that error, jerk!

Just for my own bit of competitive spirit, I will act as if I am the sixth seed in the playoffs just to see how it would shake out. This is the first season in quite a few years that I won't have a fantasy team in the playoffs. :banghead:
                      78-65

Comment

• Who'd have thunk Cousins would suddenly be a world beater? I dumped him in my other league. :(

Comment

It looks like you will escape. Sheesh....that was close.
                          Ridiculously close.

On a side note, with head-to-head wins over all of the 8-4 teams already in the books, if the "Illinois State Still Sucks" crew can win again this week, I could theoretically go from almost out of the playoffs to as high as the #2 seed. Cheering for you and Sex Panther to help me out a bit!

Comment

• Can I just give my guys the week off, since I can do no better or worse than the 6 seed? I think they're tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              Can I just give my guys the week off, since I can do no better or worse than the 6 seed? I think they're tired.
                              Apparently, Goddard Shyshockers agreed that you needed the week off and let you win.

Considering that GS appears to have quit the last five weeks, costing us a shot at the ESPN prize (however small that chance might have been) and giving five playoff teams an essential free win (maybe it doesn't make a difference in the standings but maybe it does), I think we might need to find a new owner for next year's league.

Anyone object with that idea?
                              78-65

Comment

• Probably wouldn't have made a difference when he played me, the Rally Mantis magic is in full effect otherwise how on earth could my "No Broncos/Raiders/Cowboys/draft as many KSU/KC players as possible/underdog according to ESPN every week" bunch of misfits somehow finish #2 in the league. :)

Seriously, yeah you shouldn't throw in the towel with 5 weeks to go regardless, at least change out guys on IR or suspended!

Comment

Working...
                                X