No announcement yet.

Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My week was a roller coaster, first in a big hole when CJ Anderson goes off, then thinking I have a chance when Luck goes crazy. Hopes are dashed when I check the score and Rothlisberger has already thrown two TD's to Antonio so I go to bed thinking loss, oh well. Wake up to find Hyde scores two TD's to get the win. Phew!

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
      My week was a roller coaster, first in a big hole when CJ Anderson goes off, then thinking I have a chance when Luck goes crazy. Hopes are dashed when I check the score and Rothlisberger has already thrown two TD's to Antonio so I go to bed thinking loss, oh well. Wake up to find Hyde scores two TD's to get the win. Phew!
      I disapprove this message. :banghead:
      78-65

Comment

I got crushed in this league. I simply do not have what it takes to manage a team even remotely qualified to be on the same field with the 1991 UNLV squad. On a happier note, I'm in a money league, and Carlos Hyde going big gave me a 97.93-97.90 victory!
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          I got crushed in this league. I simply do not have what it takes to manage a team even remotely qualified to be on the same field with the 1991 UNLV squad. On a happier note, I'm in a money league, and Carlos Hyde going big gave me a 97.93-97.90 victory!
          It's natural. You are not alone. No one can be compared to them. Don't worry, though, because another team can still win the championship in spite of the fact that the greatest team in all of history is playing. Just ask a UNLV fan. I'm pretty sure that's what happened in reality after all...

Comment

Right now using my last bench spot to hold on to M. Lynch just in case he returns. I'm wondering how smart that is when the only WRs I hold are 3 starters with no receiver depth on the bench. What are the chances of Lynch return? Is it false hope or worth an outside shot? I'll probably have to make a move when bye weeks roll around. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
              Right now using my last bench spot to hold on to M. Lynch just in case he returns. I'm wondering how smart that is when the only WRs I hold are 3 starters with no receiver depth on the bench. What are the chances of Lynch return? Is it false hope or worth an outside shot? I'll probably have to make a move when bye weeks roll around. Thoughts?
              he gone

Comment

Does the ESPN app really need to notify me constantly that my team is losing?!? And man I really did not want to make that Adrian Peterson pick... :(

Comment

I thought Todd girly would be beast mode 2.0. I guess not. He sucks, Russell Wilson sucks. I did terrible this year.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I was sure I was going to surprise everyone by taking Gurley at #3, when you took him at 1 it blew my plan, so really you're to blame for me getting Peterson. :) I think you have a better chance of your pick turning out, though. Wilson will get it going and put up better #'s I bet.

Comment

I was staring down the possibility of dropping to 0-2 if Stefon Diggs did not have a solid game...but then Von Miller decided to act like the best player in football and essentially gave me 9 points with that strip sack-fumble return TD for Denver's defense. Tack on a couple more sacks at the end of the game, and I suddenly just needed Diggs to get just a few positive yards and not have any turnovers attributed to him. He had a big game, which broke open the final margin of victory for me.
                      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        I was staring down the possibility of dropping to 0-2 if Stefon Diggs did not have a solid game...but then Von Miller decided to act like the best player in football and essentially gave me 9 points with that strip sack-fumble return TD for Denver's defense. Tack on a couple more sacks at the end of the game, and I suddenly just needed Diggs to get just a few positive yards and not have any turnovers attributed to him. He had a big game, which broke open the final margin of victory for me.
                        Or you could say Alex Smith left that door wide open for you. :)

Comment

I am 0-2 in both of my leagues. I have never had this bad a start in both leagues.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I hate everything. Here is the prize I've got for the winner. image.jpgimage.jpg
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Hey at least you didn't have the low score for the week and lose your #1 pick! Man how am I going to replace AP's 1.2 points per week? :(

Comment

2 freaking yards. I lost by 2 freaking yards. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X