Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    @DUShock:, are you still wanting to play? I sent you an invite.
    Could you please resend? I have not received the invite.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
      Could you please resend? I have not received the invite.
      Just sent it again
      78-65

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Five minutes til draft time fellas
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Sorry about dropping the ball last night. I lost signal much sooner than anticipated and didn't have the auto draft set up. We had to make a trip into town for Mrs Shock and groceries. Mrs Shock took longer than expected. It happens.

So, because I didn't get auto draft set up, Aaron Rogers is on the block. I need a TE of excellent quality, preferably top 5. Don't send me an offer of a bunch of second rate crap. One player for one player.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Sorry about dropping the ball last night. I lost signal much sooner than anticipated and didn't have the auto draft set up. We had to make a trip into town for Mrs Shock and groceries. Mrs Shock took longer than expected. It happens.

So, because I didn't get auto draft set up, Aaron Rogers is on the block. I need a TE of excellent quality, preferably top 5. Don't send me an offer of a bunch of second rate crap. One player for one player.
              I might be able to work you a deal for the #1 TE depending how other things look (I'm unable to look at my team right now). I was looking at Rogers to be my starter, but he came off the board before I was ready to pick him.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I had a work obligation that went long. Sorry that I missed.

Comment

My apologies for missing it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Hmmm...Coby Fleener is borderline Top 5 TE...projected to be anyway. I am guessing you won't trade Rodgers for him straight up though. What about him and Big Ben for Rodgers and anyone else you choose? It could be the last guy on your roster.
                    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      I might be able to work you a deal for the #1 TE depending how other things look (I'm unable to look at my team right now). I was looking at Rogers to be my starter, but he came off the board before I was ready to pick him.
                      Check your pm
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Screw you.

Pass the fancy sauce.

Comment

Week One standings. Some of us got mercy-ruled in the first night out. Thanks, Dez Bryant.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Love the 91 rebels name. Ha. Though they won by about 80 points less than I would have expected.

Comment

What really sucks is getting bitchslapped by straight cash homie and seeing HCGMs smug smile every time you check your score.

Comment

Working...
                                X