Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

What’s funny is he is being played like a puppet because he has painted himself into a corner, and now has to respond a certain way to everything. There is no way he cannot respond now. The troll has become the trolled in an epic way.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The church played a massive part in fanning the flames of the pandemic.
        As did the border disaster created by your idol, the BLM and antifa insurrections and riots last summer, as did huge birthday gatherings that were unnecessary, as did a ceremonial inauguration, etc etc etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Your post is interesting.

I would say that in the initial 6 mos. of the pandemic, the data showed that those who had symptomatic infections had at least 6 mos. of protection. That was the early consensus. Fauci from the very start said that coronavirus immunity is not durable and likely will wane around the 6 month period.

The problem is the variants. They are reinfecting the once symptomatic, and causing breakthrough infections among some of the vaccinated.

The Delta variant has changed the game. My personal opinion, and one shared by many top infectious disease professionals, is that if you had a strong case of Covid, you have immunity on par w/ the vaccine. But... if I had a tough go with Das Alien, I would still get vaccinated because... why not. Sure can't hurt. And maybe it gives extra protection by poking the ol' immune system again. I certainly wouldn't get the vaccine soon after recovering though, I would wait several months (3-6).
          This is me, I've got double secret immunity. Had a good bout with covid in August, got the vaccine in March. Everything suggests that even if I contract the delta, I'll be just fine. Its a good place to be. At my wife's work, there are some (few) vaccinated pts that had vaccine delta cases, none in the ICU. And zero pts admitted that have had both the covid and the shots. Zero.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Just throwing this out there not intending to argue these issues one way or the other. Our small community has has a spike that peaked at 27 active cases. Four were breakthrough that experienced mild symptoms not requiring hospitalization. Of the remaining 23 cases in unvaccinated patients, 5 were hospitalized (21.7%). Of those five, 2 died this afternoon. Edit to correct the math, and a third died this evening.
            Last edited by Eric; August 10, 2021, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
              Just throwing this out there not intending to argue these issues one way or the other. Our small community has has a spike that peaked at 27 active cases. Four were breakthrough that experienced mild symptoms not requiring hospitalization. Of the remaining 22 cases in unvaccinated patients, 5 were hospitalized (22.7%). Of those five, 2 died this afternoon.
              Eric are you saying all 27 were unvaccinated?

Prayers to the families of those that have passed. I'm vaccinated yet still very concerned. I don't know why anyone over 50 doesn't get vaccinated. But I don't think it should be forced on people.

And I hope every single one of you out there are safe, vaxxed and healthy and that you and your families remain so.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Eric are you saying all 27 were unvaccinated?

Prayers to the families of those that have passed. I'm vaccinated yet still very concerned. I don't know why anyone over 50 doesn't get vaccinated. But I don't think it should be forced on people.

And I hope every single one of you out there are safe, vaxxed and healthy and that you and your families remain so.
                23 were unvaccinated. Only 4 were breakthrough cases.

Comment

• Daniel Horowitz

The thing being forgotten about in this entire discussion about mandates is that anyone is free to get as many shots and wear as many masks as they want. Not a single state or county is trying to take that away. Either they work or they don't. You have your protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

This is me, I've got double secret immunity. Had a good bout with covid in August, got the vaccine in March. Everything suggests that even if I contract the delta, I'll be just fine. Its a good place to be. At my wife's work, there are some (few) vaccinated pts that had vaccine delta cases, none in the ICU. And zero pts admitted that have had both the covid and the shots. Zero.
                    Sounds like you've got life by the ass my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      Just throwing this out there not intending to argue these issues one way or the other. Our small community has has a spike that peaked at 27 active cases. Four were breakthrough that experienced mild symptoms not requiring hospitalization. Of the remaining 23 cases in unvaccinated patients, 5 were hospitalized (21.7%). Of those five, 2 died this afternoon. Edit to correct the math, and a third died this evening.
                      Thanks for the data bro. And I hope those that died will not have done so in vain. Hopefully they will create a spark of urgency in their community for others to get vaccinated.

Comment

• Number of vaccinated in ICU in Baton Rouge General up to 23%.

The only way to beat this virus is to not get it, or more probably get it, not be stubborn, and go get the anti-body treatment before you feel like you need to go to hospital.

Ego is the biggest killer. You go from a Cold to in ICU in a very short amount of time (as short as hours, and then it’s too late).

When you test positive, and EVERYONE eventually will, know before hand your options.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          That is an interesting statistical anomaly for so many young, healthy people to die from Covid in one church. Especially since the 7 day rolling average for Covid deaths in Jacksonville is zero in the last month according to the NYT.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Color me skeptical of this report. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not...but we're only hearing from the Pastor.

Also, a March event says they vaxxed 800. 800 at one church? Look, I'm not anti faith by any stretch, exactly the opposite, but how big is this place if 800 got vaxxed at the church. I love my church, but I'm not getting vaxxed there. Something doesn't add up. Haven't heard anything from a family of these 6.
                            It’s a mega church with multiple locations. All services also televised.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                              Number of vaccinated in ICU in Baton Rouge General up to 23%.

The only way to beat this virus is to not get it, or more probably get it, not be stubborn, and go get the anti-body treatment before you feel like you need to go to hospital.

Ego is the biggest killer. You go from a Cold to in ICU in a very short amount of time (as short as hours, and then it’s too late).

When you test positive, and EVERYONE eventually will, know before hand your options.
                              The 23% are in the ICU vaccinated with Covid, not the number being treated for Covid.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

The 23% are in the ICU vaccinated with Covid, not the number being treated for Covid.
                                In ICU, being treated for SARS-Co-2, and have received full vaccinated status.

Comment

Working...
                                X