Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    When your house is on fire the fire department will come to your home, breaking windows and flooding everything inside. Maybe next time there's a fire don't call them so you don't have to suffer the flood damage.

I wonder how many in this thread are actually intellectually honest enough to admit they are morons?
    No, you are the Moron. You'd probably stay inside inhaling smoke, even though the Science says to get out of the house, and breathe fresh air.

Comment

When your house is on fire the fire department will come to your home, breaking windows and flooding everything inside. Maybe next time there's a fire don't call them so you don't have to suffer the flood damage.

I wonder how many in this thread are actually intellectually honest enough to admit they are morons?
      I am, exhibit "A"

Comment

uhhhh...you go first!

Comment

Hi Mirror.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There's definitely a robust immune response to a booster shot. But the marginal benefits of a booster to you, compared to an initial vaccination for a 3rd world citizen is incomparable w/ respect to ultimate outcome. Thankfully I was able to make my own determination on that issue. I chose me. You can too, before your shot gets tossed in the garbage.

Listen to my words carefully, the booster shots can have a significant impact on symptoms and whether or not you even get infected. Don't hesitate.
            So now you’re against the CDC? Which is it, flippy?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

No, you are the Moron. You'd probably stay inside inhaling smoke, even though the Science says to get out of the house, and breathe fresh air.
              The Mrs. occasionally scans Shockernet, shakes her head and says, "you're all a bunch of morons"... I think she's spot-on with her assessment.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                I talked to one unnamed Dr who said regular hospital admissions (NOT ICU) for CoVid were often done with an abundance of caution in order to avoid liability. He never would say it, but I got the impression that it was a source of frustration for overworked frontline providers.
                My guess is the primary impetus for this is that the money the hospitals make on Covid-19 patients (both ICU and Non-ICU). Liability concerns may be a consideration but my guess the money-generation from Covid-19 patience is the prime driver here.

A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  The Mrs. occasionally scans Shockernet, shakes her head and says, "you're all a bunch of morons"... I think she's spot-on with her assessment.
                  I resent that. My preferred descriptive noun is "maroon".

Comment

• Nicki Minaj is an Anti-Vaccer who spread misinformation on the vaccine. White House invites her anyway. Does she get a pass from both the White House and Clod? Maybe she is a closet MAGA supporter.

The rapper's comments about vaccines side effects were explored by Trinidad's health minister.

Comment

• Her balls swelled up?!?!?

Comment

• Nicki has always been a conservative.

“I'm a Republican voting for Mitt Romney
                        You lazy bitches is ****ing up the economy.”

She can’t vote.
                        Last edited by shock; September 16, 2021, 09:13 PM.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Science and the FDA says no on boosters but props to those who lied about having previous shots, jumping the immune-compromised and then bragged about having antibodies ooze out of their organs when it’s been deemed unnecessary and not approved.

It’s ok to lecture people on rules of mask wearing and social distancing but lying to healthcare professionals for an unapproved booster is ok to break.

Freaking dumbass hypocrite.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/17/fda-...al-public.html

Science and the FDA says no on boosters but props to those who lied about having previous shots, jumping the immune-compromised and then bragged about having antibodies ooze out of their organs when it’s been deemed unnecessary and not approved.

It’s ok to lecture people on rules of mask wearing and social distancing but lying to healthcare professionals for an unapproved booster is ok to break.

Freaking dumbass hypocrite.
                            To dovetail onto Fever,

The FDA has approved vaccines for adolescents (12-15 yrs), and are considering approving Pfizer vaccines for children ages 5-12 yrs old on an emergency basis. This sounds like extremely wreck-less, and unsound decision making by our governmental agencies.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...-emergency-use

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

To dovetail onto Fever,

The FDA has approved vaccines for adolescents (12-15 yrs), and are considering approving Pfizer vaccines for children ages 5-12 yrs old on an emergency basis. This sounds like extremely wreck-less, and unsound decision making by our governmental agencies.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...-emergency-use
                              Why do we let these people speak for us?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Anti-Mask Florida Official Dies of COVID—and Takes GOP Software Secrets With Him (msn.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X