Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    And... I don't even know why I bother to say this as it will create a sonic boom flying over most of the heads in here but... it is those "fear mongers" doing their jobs, reporting on the ebb and flow of this national disaster, that has people flocking to the vaccine clinics again.
    Perhaps...maybe....but an argument can be made that had a different approach been taken months ago, NOT SHAMING THOSE ON THE FENCE, that more people, likely many more, would already have the jab. I'll even give you credit for the incentive plan you wanted months ago...had that been a bigger thing, let's say tied to a stimulus check for instance........might we be in a better place today, without the attack on half of America that defends freedom?

Is that not a possibility?

Comment

And... I don't even know why I bother to say this as it will create a sonic boom flying over most of the heads in here but... it is those "fear mongers" doing their jobs, reporting on the ebb and flow of this national disaster, that has people flocking to the vaccine clinics again.
      It’s not even surprising for you to say it. Your an authoritarian mid-wit. It is the elitist propaganda you’ve always bought.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• My employer is requiring vaccination or twice weekly testing.

This is even required for employees that work from home.

One of my employees, who is one of many key cogs in distributing the vaccine, has decided not to get vaccinated. He recognizes his importance to vaccinating millions of people around the world, even if he doesn’t want it. He has decided to train his replacement and quit.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            My employer is requiring vaccination or twice weekly testing.

One of my employees, who is one of many key cogs in distributing the vaccine, has decided not to get vaccinated. He recognizes his importance to vaccinating millions of people around the world, even if he doesn’t want it. He has decided to train his replacement and quit.
            Does your employer recognize prior covid infection with elevated antibody counts > than vaccination can yield?

Since we both know the answer is "no", and they are in the business and can easily recognize that elevated natural antibody counts are a greater defense to society than the vaccination -- then why aren't they honoring that?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Just curious, as I am not a scientist, obviously.

Why are we being told in the media that the vaccine is better than natural immunities in both effectiveness and duration?

Even within the context of "no data exists of how long natural immunities will last" seems beyond disingenuous.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                My employer is requiring vaccination or twice weekly testing.

Nothing instills confidence like the owner of a bread store who won't eat his own bread.

Now your employee is going to have more time to sit at home and watch Fox News while not infecting his co-workers with Covidiot propaganda. Win-win!

Let me fill you in on what happens next:

1) MuH LiBuRtY screecher gets infected.

2) Screecher has a bad go and regrets not getting vaccinated.

3) Screecher makes YouTube video begging for forgiveness and imploring others to get vaccinated.

This has played out thousands of times already...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Just curious, as I am not a scientist, obviously.

Why are we being told in the media that the vaccine is better than natural immunities in both effectiveness and duration?

Even within the context of "no data exists of how long natural immunities will last" seems beyond disingenuous.
                  1) Because a vaccination results in antibody prevalence on par with those who've been hospitalized.

2) Because vaccines save lives.

3) Because vaccines save lives.

4) Because vaccines save lives.

5) Because vaccines save lives.

6) Because vaccines save lives.

Is that unscientific enough for you?

No really lol... just stop.

Comment

Perhaps...maybe....but an argument can be made that had a different approach been taken months ago, NOT SHAMING THOSE ON THE FENCE, that more people, likely many more, would already have the jab. I'll even give you credit for the incentive plan you wanted months ago...had that been a bigger thing, let's say tied to a stimulus check for instance........might we be in a better place today, without the attack on half of America that defends freedom?

Is that not a possibility?
                    The Biden Administration offered every incentive in the book for folks to get vaccinated. But He'S NoT My PreSiDeNT so his offer was declined.

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/202.../ac360-videos/

I don't know if we have two active Covid threads anymore so move this if necessary:

This interview and the subsequent breakdown by the CNN host and reporter is an absolute BULLS-EYE. This is why nobody heard about Trump getting the vaccine until months later. There were no photos and no announcements. You see, he knew how important to his base it was that he appear a Covidiot. Isn't that the funniest, saddest, most annoying thing ever?

The guy in the interview I feel sorry for, he's just a robot at this point. You can almost see the pain in his eyes from being hoisted in the air like a puppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Does your employer recognize prior covid infection with elevated antibody counts > than vaccination can yield?

Since we both know the answer is "no", and they are in the business and can easily recognize that elevated natural antibody counts are a greater defense to society than the vaccination -- then why aren't they honoring that?
                        Because the elites have stopped caring about facts.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Just curious, as I am not a scientist, obviously.

It is disingenuous. What’s important is that only the elite class can save you!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Nothing instills confidence like the owner of a bread store who won't eat his own bread.

Now your employee is going to have more time to sit at home and watch Fox News while not infecting his co-workers with Covidiot propaganda. Win-win!

Let me fill you in on what happens next:

1) MuH LiBuRtY screecher gets infected.

2) Screecher has a bad go and regrets not getting vaccinated.

3) Screecher makes YouTube video begging for forgiveness and imploring others to get vaccinated.

You’re an idiot.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Evidence of these thousands of times please. Thank you in advance.

Comment

That's provably false now.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X