X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Celebrating government overreach.

I'm not surprised.
    Celebrating common-f***ing-sense. Pardon my French.

Vaccine mandates are legal and currently employed in America. Vaccine ID's are NOT a vaccine mandate. I'm for both.

I'll bring the tranq darts. Let's ****ing go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Jesse Kelly @JesseKellyDC
      REMINDER: Joe Biden is bringing in unvaccinated illegal immigrants by the hundreds of thousands.
      He’s not worried about coronavirus.
      He’s also vaccinating several…cuz equity.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Jesse Kelly @JesseKellyDC
        REMINDER: Joe Biden is bringing in unvaccinated illegal immigrants by the hundreds of thousands.
        He’s not worried about coronavirus.
        Biden is not for illegal immigration.

Unplug.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Celebrating common-f***ing-sense. Pardon my French.

Vaccine mandates are legal and currently employed in America. Vaccine ID's are NOT a vaccine mandate. I'm for both.

I'll bring the tranq darts. Let's ****ing go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legality does not proceed morality.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Legality does not proceed morality.
            Morality is subjective.

Comment

Morality is subjective.
              If you're a Democrat, so is legality.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Certainly not a Democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That was about as strong a comeback as I’ve seen! Well played!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Morality is subjective.
                    I think your confusing morality with ideology.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Certainly not a Democrat.
                      Near the least impressive comeback I’ve seen.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

That was about as strong a comeback as I’ve seen! Well played!
                        It was regurgitated propaganda. Both parties manipulate the laws to their advantage. Trump might be #1 in that dept.

Comment

It was regurgitated propaganda. Both parties manipulate the laws to their advantage. Trump might be #1 in that dept.
                          One little witty comeback and you suddenly become boring.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

One little witty comeback and you suddenly become boring.
                            You might be confusing boring w/ another emotion. Are you on the spectrum?

Comment

• Political theater at its finest. Good for thee but not for me...

Ocasio-Cortez dropped her coronavirus mask after the photo op with protesters in support of the eviction moratorium, where she was joined by fellow progressive Senator Ed Markey, D-Mass.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., masked up for a photo op with activists on the steps of the U.S. Capitol — but only for the picture, a viral video shows.

Ocasio-Cortez dropped her coronavirus mask after the snap Monday, when she posed with protesters in support of a new eviction moratorium. She was joined by fellow progressive Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass.

The congresswoman was maskless while sitting on the steps before the photo, but donned her gray mask before Markey sat down and the picture was snapped.

"Housing is a human right," the group said as the picture was taken, with someone after the photo saying "Everybody say ‘whiskey.’"

Markey pulled down his face mask almost immediately after the photo was taken as he chuckled at the "whiskey" joke.

Ocasio-Cortez soon followed suit, ditching her mask entirely a mere minute after the photo was taken, according to Breitbart, which posted the video to Twitter.

Comment

• Same old white privledge. The government is only concerned with getting the white GOP folks vaccinated. Pushing hard toward mandating it for their safety. Meanwhile we have a vast majority of inner city minorities that are also unvaccinated, but the government couldn't care less. Ignoring them almost completely. I don't know where the outrage is at the government's lack of focus on getting those inner city folks vaccinated. And also getting those folks coming here for a better life getting vaccinated immediately after crossing the border.

But the left doesn't really care about brown people. They want them to die.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X