Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Death is not the only bad outcome from COVID.
    Every time you say this it warms my heart!

I feel like a proud father watching his toddler take his first steps.

Comment

• Cleveland Clinic study shows those who have had Covid get no additional benefit from the vaccine:

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection. The study is currently available on the medRxiv* preprint server.

Scientists from the Cleveland Clinic, USA, have recently evaluated the effectiveness of coronavirus disease 2019 COVID-19) vaccination among individuals with or without a history of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection.

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection. The study is currently available on the medRxiv* preprint server (not peer-reviewed).

Comment

• Masks absolutely work in slowing community spread of viruses (including corona). This is a FACT.

Debatable at best.

Nobody is playing a tyrannical game regarding the pandemic.

Incorrect

"Viruses mutate and will be around fore.. we're never gonna eradicate" blah blah blah. (See: Strawman, Appeal to Ignorance, False Dilemma)

None of those fallacies apply. Try looking up Dunning-Kruger and see if that’s applicable.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Cleveland Clinic study shows those who have had Covid get no additional benefit from the vaccine:

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination, indicating that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection. The study is currently available on the medRxiv* preprint server.

Pre-Delta variant.

And those with asymptomatic infections absolutely gain benefit by vaccinating. Whether or not there's any statistically significant added benefit from those who've had a strong infection... I'm sure it can be argued multiple ways. It doesn't hurt to get vaccinated while they're tossing excess vaccine in the garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Pre-Delta variant.

And those with asymptomatic infections absolutely gain benefit by vaccinating. Whether or not there's any statistically significant added benefit from those who've had a strong infection... I'm sure it can be argued multiple ways. It doesn't hurt to get vaccinated while they're tossing excess vaccine in the garbage.
            There you have it folks. The Clod-Fauci Institute knows more than the Cleveland Clinic who actually performed a study...

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Masks absolutely work in slowing community spread of viruses (including corona). This is a FACT.

Debatable at worst.

Nobody is playing a tyrannical game regarding the pandemic.

Incorrect (couldn't hear your response because the tinfoil hat was covering your mouth)

"Viruses mutate and will be around fore.. we're never gonna eradicate" blah blah blah. (See: Strawman, Appeal to Ignorance, False Dilemma)

None of those fallacies apply. Try looking up Dunning-Kruger and see if that’s applicable.
              *fixed* and... All of those fallacies apply. Just cause you don't want it to be so, doesn't mean it isn't. Dunning-Kruger doesn't apply. He knows he's swinging from his heels each time he posts - hoping something sticks one of these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

There you have it folks. The Clod-Fauci Institute knows more than the Cleveland Clinic who actually performed a study...
                Oh God... don't retort. Save a little face for tomorrow will ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

*fixed* and... All of those fallacies apply. Just cause you don't want it to be so, doesn't mean it isn't. Dunning-Kruger doesn't apply. He knows he's swinging from his heels each time he posts - hoping something sticks one of these days.
                  Another intellectually giant response!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Got any glue?
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• 6 members of a Florida church died of Covid-19 in 2 weeks, pastor says. On Sunday the church held a vaccination clinic (msn.com)

All were unvaccinated. Four were under 35 and in good health.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Another intellectually giant response!
                        He can’t defend his way out of a paper bag. Just like a puppet.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          Nothing new here.

Who on this board has said that they don't believe that the vaccine helps keep one alive and more healthy?

Comment

It's a sadness.

The church played a massive part in fanning the flames of the pandemic. Had I been given opportunity, I would have shared just one story with the Body of Christ likely saving 10's of thousands of lives in the process.

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"
                            Simpletons:

God isn't limited to only doing work from fiery clouds and burning bushes, he can also deliver miracles through science. Like vaccines!

Go in peace and infect no more!

CB

Comment

Color me skeptical of this report. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not...but we're only hearing from the Pastor.

Also, a March event says they vaxxed 800. 800 at one church? Look, I'm not anti faith by any stretch, exactly the opposite, but how big is this place if 800 got vaxxed at the church. I love my church, but I'm not getting vaxxed there. Something doesn't add up. Haven't heard anything from a family of these 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He can’t defend his way out of a paper bag. Just like a puppet.
                                What’s funny is he is being played like a puppet because he has painted himself into a corner, and now has to respond a certain way to everything. There is no way he cannot respond now. The troll has become the trolled in an epic way.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X