Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I think this a where you're wrong. My gut tells me that you are in the minority, and it's not even close.
    He is definitely in the minority. Caught up in believing what the "media" is telling him.

Comment

• Here is graphic depiction of Kansas Data from KDHC

jun23-1.png

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Hospitalizations from China virus matter. Deaths from China virus matter. New cases, does that matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Hospitalizations from China virus matter. Deaths from China virus matter. New cases, does that matter?
          No, it does not.

Comment

• It's funny just how fast things can change in life. Only a few months ago we had the strongest economy in history, nobody was occupying cities or burning them down, and nobody was dying from this insidious alien disease.

I'm always reminded how thankful one needs to be when life is going really, really well, because right around the corner is a potential kick, square in the grapes... >_<

We don't even have Shocker sports to ease the pain.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I'm seeing a lot of stuff from people like Wufan, Shockm and MikeKennedyRuIZ stating it's unmanly to wear a mask,.
              You're a "Stupid Idiot" and worse, a liar. I have never referred to it being unmanly to wear a mask. I only said that the proof that "wearing a mask will prevent Covid" isn't a 100 percent truth as YOU and the media say it is. It is far less than that, and I also said that my personal doctor told me that from the proof that he had seen, mask wearing was not going to help much with the coronavirus. Wufan has entered studies that seem to back up my doctor's statement, but you can believe the media if you like. The media surely don't know what they are talking about, and the experts are struggling to maintain a consistent message.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

No, it does not.
                One of the more meaningless statistics out there, which makes sense why the “media” is plastering it everywhere and nothing else.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• In my statistically significant “natural study” mask wearing with social distancing has lead to two to six times the rate of infection than social distancing alone.

Another meaningless stat.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That is straight up lies!!! I have NEVER for one second suggested that not wearing a mask was manly. I have said that it is not effective, and I have backed it up with facts. You don’t like those facts because they don’t fit your narrative. Then you blame me???? I have NEVER, not for one second, said this isn’t real. I have NEVER, not for one second, said that no one is getting sick. You want to challenge my ideas? Fine. Challenge my actual ideas. Don’t make up BS straw man argument for your denial of facts.
                    So here's my apology to you. You have always been pleasant and supportive. I let a couple of trolls get to me a little today, and I have always felt that a personal touch is in order when you screw up. So please accept my apology for overreacting and I hope you will not let this impact your perception of me. I wrongly lumped you in with the others who were giving me a hard time.

As for the other two fools, I know the reason you have your name on the back of your belt. (Old Texas saying). Perhaps you can google it and figure it out.

Comment

• Comment

• Apology accepted. No hard feelings. I came out strong because the narrative I’ve seen from some media is not factual. That has me concerned, and I have taken it upon myself to call it out because I don’t know what else to do. It’s okay to disagree, but everyone needs to start from the same place. I don’t recall everything MikeKennedyRulZ and Shockm said, but I do believe they are of similar opinion to me.

We all must strive to tell the truth.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          Apology accepted. No hard feelings. I came out strong because the narrative I’ve seen from some media is not factual. That has me concerned, and I have taken it upon myself to call it out because I don’t know what else to do. It’s okay to disagree, but everyone needs to start from the same place. I don’t recall everything MikeKennedyRulZ and Shockm said, but I do believe they are of similar opinion to me.

We all must strive to tell the truth.
                          Right there with you. I have never once said that wearing masks wasn't manly. Just don't have the energy to fight it. Ultimately, if you are not on the same page as some people, they automatically go in to attack mode and result to straw man tactics. They just cannot handle the fact that there might be a differing opinion that is supported with facts and statistics.

Comment

• I do agree with Wufan and MKR. I don’t need an apology and I refuse to take the bate this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

How many people have hit a deer?
                              I've never hit one but this one really pi**ed me off so bad once I almost beyatch slapped him.

Comment

• Man I struggled where to post this...off topic, CV-19, around the AAC, around the NCAA, Trump, Politics, wildly stupid educators, Minneapolis, BLM....so many choices...….

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/college-...pcoming-season

The most important thing is that it apparently doesn't affect WSU. That's a good thing.

So we're going to have a socially distancing band IN THE STANDS, but we can't have them doing traditional pregame or halftime shows....outdoors. Will they be able to do a non-traditional halftime show? Maybe they could do one inside during practice then project it onto the field at halftime. Can THE Ohio State University band do script Ohio if it's in Braille? How about if they wear all black unis?

Will an HBC band be allowed to march and spell out the n word in support of the oppressed rappers around the country?

I'm guessing no basket tosses and arm-stands for the cheerleaders? Yell leaders everywhere (non-LGBQTXYZPDQ of course) in mourning.

But we're ok with 22 guys in full contact football for 150 plays over 3 hours. And I'm guessing the bands are probably 80% white while the football teams are likely 80% black.....where's the outrage from BLM? It's ok for blacks to get Covid as long as precious privileged whitey gets his football and can play the alto sax at a safe distance. Will you have to wear a mask while taking a knee?

Assuming only the very privileged old white men will be allowed to attend, can we pass the plate to collect for slave reparations at halftime if everyone wears gloves?

Does a bank robber have to wear 2 masks? If he or she is a member of Antifa...….3 masks?

So many questions these days...…..so few people capable of forming a reasonable answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X