Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I'm a big Willie Nelson fan. I hear he lives out by Lukenbach. But seriously, we won't know how many people will die for the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping the numbers are not as bad as they say they are. And I'm hoping this is a bunch of kids whose immune systems can handle it better.

Comment

• Comment

• Good news! TMCU in Houston has set up for an additional 30% sustainable ICU capacity. That’s an additional 373 beds available for long term ICU care and an additional 500+ beds for short term care!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Thanks for sharing. I'm a big Willie Nelson fan. I hear he lives out by Lukenbach. But seriously, we won't know how many people will die for the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping the numbers are not as bad as they say they are. And I'm hoping this is a bunch of kids whose immune systems can handle it better.
          Completely agree my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Good news! TMCU in Houston has set up for an additional 30% sustainable ICU capacity. That’s an additional 373 beds available for long term ICU care and an additional 500+ beds for short term care!
            I'm very happy to hear that. My g/f was going to have a birthday party for me in about a month, but there's no way right now. I'll be lucky to be able to visit my good friend there when I travel there for the 4th.

Comment

• Interestingly, I know of a person that was exposed to a confirmed + Covid case. She had a temperature that was as high as 99.0 F. She went and got tested and it came back negative. The county is treating this as a “presumed positive.”
              Livin the dream

Comment

Interestingly, I know of a person that was exposed to a confirmed + Covid case. She had a temperature that was as high as 99.0 F. She went and got tested and it came back negative. The county is treating this as a “presumed positive.”
                That's a little low for "normal" infections. But is there a "normal" infection involving this alien, jungle, lab created/evolved?, insidious, racist, virus?

I went on a date with a gal that had traveled the world just prior to the big outbreak in NYC. She had a very high fever but was mostly asymptomatic otherwise. Her kids got the Kawasaki syndrome around 4 weeks later. Her husband got really, really sick. Covid hates us dudes. Really hates black dudes.

T

Comment

Interestingly, I know of a person that was exposed to a confirmed + Covid case. She had a temperature that was as high as 99.0 F. She went and got tested and it came back negative. The county is treating this as a “presumed positive.”
                  That's how it works. False positives all over the place being reported to increase numbers. I've heard it directly that doctors are being pressured to show anything and everything possible as Covid related.

Comment

Lack of consistency in data collection leads to bad data, and bad conclusions if it is pervasive enough. It's bad enough that we can't tell who has/hasn't had this stuff, but to play word salad with the classification process is even worse.

Comment

• BTW, I have a friend, lives in Springfield, Mo. (ex-Kansas Department of Insurance IT Examiner). I believe his wife must be from there, as the family got Covid. Killed his father-in-law and I would think he was close to being on a ventilator, because he was in the hospital for 14 days, which would be a little long for a non-ventilator ICU stay from what I've seen. He said it was touch and go for awhile. I would guess he's in his 50's.

Another friend, who lives in Houston, caught it in April, required a ventilator, but recovered.

I believe both would say they were lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        https://www.cleveland.com/coronaviru...-got-sick.html

Sounds like something that might come right out of ol' CB's piehole.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

That's how it works. False positives all over the place being reported to increase numbers. I've heard it directly that doctors are being pressured to show anything and everything possible as Covid related.
                          That is conspiratorial thinking my friend and it is the heroin of small minds. Don't let it pull you into an abyss of fear and confusion.

Most doctors are honest. Most doctors report their findings accurately.

Be willing to miss out on the great scandal of your lifetime so that the majority of your existence can reside in reality.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's a little low for "normal" infections. But is there a "normal" infection involving this alien, jungle, lab created/evolved?, insidious, racist, virus?

I went on a date with a gal that had traveled the world just prior to the big outbreak in NYC. She had a very high fever but was mostly asymptomatic otherwise. Her kids got the Kawasaki syndrome around 4 weeks later. Her husband got really, really sick. Covid hates us dudes. Really hates black dudes.

T

What have you heard about pattern baldness and increased mortality? A couple of friends in Htown, who don't know each other, made the same statement last time I was there, namely that pattern baldness is a risk for increased mortality.

Comment

• Y'all know we are STILL in the 1st wave, right? That's what happens when you flatten the curve -- it becomes one very long drawn out wave.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

What have you heard about pattern baldness and increased mortality? A couple of friends in Htown, who don't know each other, made the same statement last time I was there.
                                That is correct. Testosterone is not your friend. El Corona likes to hang out in our nut sacks apparently. That makes for a very friendly environment when the rest of your body is feverish. It's also walled off from your immune system.

This virus is insidious, alien, bio-weapon-like, sneaky, hyper-infectious, scoffed at on Shockernet, and a very unpredictable adversary.

T

Comment

Working...
                                X