No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much did the G7 try to recoup in compensation from over-levered US banks, years of an easy money low rate US central bank, and bad-faith mortgage lenders in 2008-2009?

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      China's coronavirus misconduct makes it liable for $4 trillion in damages to G7 nations, report says

As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

What's your over/under on the amount that will actually be paid by China?
        I meant to say that would not that will, but to answer your question, substantially below $4 Trillion...by about $4 Trillion I would speculate.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me why Nevada is reporting 22,000 new cases today?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Can someone explain to me why Nevada is reporting 22,000 new cases today?
            Wow, 22,547. That has to be a data entry error. 547 I could believe.

Comment

Not sure where you are seeing that but it sounds like someone reported their total cases as new cases.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Not sure where you are seeing that but it sounds like someone reported their total cases as new cases.
                United States Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Actually they only had 2200 before today. So yah, going with Royal and assume it’s a clerical error.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Actually they only had 2200 before today. So yah, going with Royal and assume it’s a clerical error.
                    Ah yeah, I was looking at total _tests_.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'd like to thank everyone on here that's provided all the data and great analysis throughout this ordeal. Your efforts and thoughtfulness has not gone unnoticed, and I for one very much appreciate it.

Is there starting to be cautious optimism that we're "flattening the curve" so to speak, that we're headed in a good direction?

Comment

• Nevada has since been corrected to 231 new cases.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There official number is 2,318

This is where I go for state summaries. They link all their data back to the official data.

Our most up-to-date data on COVID-19 in the US.

Comment

• Coronavirus patients are losing their sense of smell. Here's what that's like

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Is there starting to be cautious optimism that we're "flattening the curve" so to speak, that we're headed in a good direction?
                              It alright to have cautious optimism, but overall there is still growth. The big battle right now is NY, NJ, MI, CA and LA, but there are a lot of smaller battles going on.

Take Kansas for example, we still are not testing enough. If they were they should be able to stop it through the stay at home and quarantines. Kansas growth factor in the last 7 days is 1.10 to 1.14 (2 day average).

I personally know somebody that it took 2 weeks for them to get a test scheduled and the test results back. Luckily they pretty much knew they had it and were self quarantining (they had been exposed by somebody in Colorado who had a confirmed case). But that type of performance by the state is pretty subpar. It is still spreading in Kansas, and the state really has no situational awareness of how well or how bad it is. This probably happening in other states also.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the models for the lag time for deaths to infection rate? Feel like we will see deaths continue to increase long after the plateau and even into the downward trend.

Comment

Working...
                                X